Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > Canada West Group

Old 03-31-2010, 09:27 AM   #1

Disput on BBR Website is over and it's up!!!

Sorry for the delay my service provider Telus had me off line 14 days!!!

http://www.borderbikerally.com/Agenda2010.doc

We have settled a dispute with the person working our website for now and seem things are coming back on line for us. This is the agenda for the BBR printable version!!!

$40.00 gets you a weekend pass for all entertainment and cabaret. Read it we have a lot going on. White Cane run is a 100 percent of the proceeds donated that night to the CNIB. Plus cash prizes door prizes kids coloring contests car show kids model building something for everyone...

Free tenting with the weekend pass you save 5.00 if you buy before May 30th on line on our website or just give me a call I will take your info and card # and send you a PDF file with your receipt and will work as you entrance to the event.

Pre-registering with hotels and motels they will work with you and should there be a group they will give you same deals as hockey teams visiting our community.

Need trailer parking and electricity no problem call the contact numbers on the BBR Agenda and Nick or Ray Tatro will be happy to help you our and pre-register you for trailer parking or electrical needs. All on site walking distance from the Rally in the Lloydminster Exhibition Grounds.

Login or Register to Remove Ads