Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > NorthCentral Group

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-29-2013, 09:18 PM   #1

Busted out!!

My Vic could not stand being in storage for another day, she had to come out and stretch her legs today. It was 42 degrees with a light rain in the air when I turned her onto Hwy. 61 and headed north out of White Bear Lake, MN. Within 5 miles the rain stopped and I set my sights on Dennis Kirk for some grip puppies, about 50 miles north. As I neared the edge of town and ran her through the gears it was like hanging with an old friend again. The further north I went the nicer it got, with a temperature of 49 and sunny ski's when I reached my destination in Rush City, MN. Went in and visited for a few minutes with some of the guys and spent a whopping $13.40. Surprisingly I was not the only bike at the store, there was a 70's Guzzi sitting outside when I pulled up that turned out to be one of the employees. When I came out of the store there were a few people checking out my bike so I had to B.S with them for a while before heading for home. The trip home was a little bit cooler as I had a 10mph head wind all the way, and did get sprinkled on a few times. All in all a very good first ride of the season, about 100 miles total. Tomorrow I have to go back out to my work and wash the bike to remove any salt residue that may have built up. The Vic was out of commission for 118 days this past winter, not that I was counting or anything Hope all of my friends in the NCR are able to get their bikes out soon and do some great riding. See ya all soon.

2011 National Rally
2012 NCR Rally
2012 Antlers Rally
2013 National Rally
2013 Antlers Rally
2014 NC/SC Rally
2014 Antlers Rally
2015 VRA/VBA Rally
2016 NCR Rally
2016 Antlers Rally
2017 Antlers Rally
2018 NC/SC Rally
2018 Antlers Rally
2019 Antlers Rally
2020 Antlers Rally
2022 Antlers Rally
2023 Antlers Rally

2021 Indian Roadmaster Limited
2022 Indian Roadmaster

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Last edited by GIBBY; 03-29-2013 at 10:11 PM.