Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Old 07-27-2015, 05:55 PM   #76

You know I seem to be different in that I seem to want one of each. I bought a 2014 Voyager and love it but I seem to enjoy other brands and yes Harleys are expensive but have a lot to offer. You can not beat a Honda and Yamaha looks good and Indian and Victory look to be a great bikes. Love to ride to shops and look all kinds of motorcycles.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 07-27-2015, 06:12 PM   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawhead View Post
Chicks dig Harlies. My Beloved Nomad was much cheaper. It attracts Babes with lower standards and are willing to settle.

And what is wrong with chicks with lower standards and are ready to settle? Those are the best kind!
Cobra Scalloped Slip-ons

Thunder Mfg. Intake Gasket
DEI Titanium exhaust header wrap
Corbin heated seat.
Polk Audio db521 speakers
Mobil 1 Racing 4T 10W-40 with Mobil 1 M1-110 filter
Kuryakyn Longhorn Offset Dually Highway Pegs
Chrome passenger running board covers
All new fluids and lube.

Old 07-27-2015, 06:41 PM   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by drains View Post
You know I seem to be different in that I seem to want one of each. I bought a 2014 Voyager and love it but I seem to enjoy other brands and yes Harleys are expensive but have a lot to offer. You can not beat a Honda and Yamaha looks good and Indian and Victory look to be a great bikes. Love to ride to shops and look all kinds of motorcycles.

Tell the wife you need a bike to match every handbag she got,and a garage big enough to keep them in.If she say's WE cant afford that,tell her to get another,better paying job.

Last edited by mick56; 07-27-2015 at 06:43 PM.

Old 07-27-2015, 06:45 PM   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by cactusjack View Post
Cliff, I was just wondering what desert was between Tahoe and Brentwood. II wasn't think of the San Juaquin Valley. That's a very dry and dusty place. I rode 99 all the way from just outside Los Angeles to Red Bluff 4 years ago. I know the central valley.

When I was a kid, we would visit my brothers usually every summer. One lived in SF, the other in Orange County. I thought California was the greatest place in the world. Later, I was stationed at El Toro when I was in the Marines. The older I got, the less I liked it. There are some places in the state I wouldn't mind living, but I couldn't handle the politics.
I was just kidding about the San Juaquin Valley.

You are right about SoCal. I left over 20 years ago and if I didn't have property or friends and family still there I wouldn't go. I would go visit Disneyland though.

I try to avoid the LA area at all cost.

Old 07-27-2015, 07:00 PM   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boscoe View Post
And what is wrong with chicks with lower standards and are ready to settle? Those are the best kind!
They certainly are,shame is, at this time of life they are usually fat ugly bastard's A good looking woman know's her value,and it's mostly more than you can afford. That wont bother her consience a bit though, she will still take you for everything you got,and then some.

Login or Register to Remove Ads