Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Old 05-30-2013, 03:12 PM   #61

Location: 6th Floor up at the The Nervous Hospital up in East Central State, NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Did Greg buy a Goldwing?
He got two and they're attached to his back and a yellow looking circle over his haid.

He may have a Goldwing. He has stuff that even he's forgotten about. Hard to keep track of it. He claims it's one of the perils of having just too much money. We got our burdens, he's got his.

??-Mar.2,2012 "Rocky" My Beloved Dog RIP

Mike Tripp
VBA#767
'96 800 Vulcan Classic
06 1600 Nomad
07 1600 Nomad

"The shoes you buy at the Salvation Army is already been broke in"- Aunt Kawhead

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 05-30-2013, 03:47 PM   #62

The prosecution withheld evidence. Must not be to sure of the strength of their case.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/05/2...-withheld.html

Oldest Saloon In Nevada
http://www.pioneersaloon.info/

"Sin City Stan"
Henderson, NV
VBA #01004
VROC #29365
2004 Nomad 1500L5 +100 "The Bike"
2009 Nomad 1700 (past)
2004 Vulcan Classic 800 (past)
2010 Cortez - 2011 Crescent City - 2012 Kanab - 2013 Estes Park

Old 05-30-2013, 03:57 PM   #63

At the risk of being one of the "stupid motherfuckers" I hope he walks. Call it the reverse OJ theory, call it luck, call it Karma, call it what you will, but I am sick of the Jesse Jacksons, Al Sharptons, and the rest of the pro black/anti everyone else hypocrits ruining this country and feasting on the disharmony they cause. A recent TV special interviewed dozens of black voters...rich, poor, medium, etc... most couldnt give one reason that they voted for Obama other than he is black and he is gonna give them reparations. Outstanding job so far O! And how many people remember where they were when OJ was found not guilty and black people screamed and shouted WE WON! My stomach turned that day and I felt for Ron's dad. So again, I am just an ignorant gun toting southern racist stupid motherfucker, but I will contribute to his defense fund!

David Hollinger
2002 Beige 1500 "Hannah2"
VBA # 02195

Old 05-30-2013, 04:36 PM   #64
Sr. Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to blowndodge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawhead View Post
To appreciate my intelligence requires a elevated level of sophistication and education that you obviously lack Mr Dodge. However, I do appreciate your half baked imbecilic honestly

$hithead.
Mr. $hithead please!

There are two types of Harley riders. Those that trailer them and those that push them.

The most Interesting Man in the World
"Find the things in life you don't do well and don't do those things"

Member # 0005

Old 05-30-2013, 04:40 PM   #65
Sr. Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidhollinger View Post
At the risk of being one of the "stupid motherfuckers" I hope he walks. Call it the reverse OJ theory, call it luck, call it Karma, call it what you will, but I am sick of the Jesse Jacksons, Al Sharptons, and the rest of the pro black/anti everyone else hypocrits ruining this country and feasting on the disharmony they cause. A recent TV special interviewed dozens of black voters...rich, poor, medium, etc... most couldnt give one reason that they voted for Obama other than he is black and he is gonna give them reparations. Outstanding job so far O! And how many people remember where they were when OJ was found not guilty and black people screamed and shouted WE WON! My stomach turned that day and I felt for Ron's dad. So again, I am just an ignorant gun toting southern racist stupid motherfucker, but I will contribute to his defense fund!
Pretty much sums up how lots of people feel Dave. I knew Mr. Goldman.

There are two types of Harley riders. Those that trailer them and those that push them.

Member # 0005

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 05-30-2013, 04:40 PM   #66

As a police officer, perhaps I can offer some wisdom. I have been involved in incidents that have made it to the news. News reports are generally sensationalized in order to attract more attention. I know that media intentionally ignores some details to help make a "better" story.

None of us know what happened that night. Martin, Zimmerman and God know exactly what happened, the rest of us are speculating. The truth may or may not come to light after a trial. Some of you may be AMAZED at the amount of truth that is able to be suppressed by both sides during a criminal trial.

Let me offer some scenarios;
#1 Zimmerman instigated the fight, during which time the gun fell from his holster. Martin sees the gun and fears for his life. Martin tries his best to overpower and escape from Zimmerman. Zimmerman, getting his butt kicked, shoots Martin.

#2 Zimmerman is simply trying to maintain surveillance when Martin surprises him and attacks him without provocation. Zimmerman is legitimately attempting to stay passive and simply watch Martin. Zimmerman gets overpowered and fears for his life and shoots Martin.

I'm sure I could come up with multiple different scenarios that could explain what happened and why. Unfortunately the media picked up on this unfortunate event and attempted to twist the story by showing Martin as an innocent young boy and Zimmerman as an uninjured white man. People are making assumptions and picking sides based upon obviously biased media reports.

I hope that at the end of the day the truth comes out and justice is served. If Zimmerman was justified, so be it. If Martin was justified, so be it. I want the correct outcome, not the race provoked outcome, or the biased media provoked outcome.

Regardless of the outcome, what happened was a tragedy. Zimmerman will be changed for life. Martin doesn't have the opportunity to live his life. His parents are without their child, which is painful regardless of whether or not the kid was a "bad seed". The country is divided and racial tensions are brought to the forefront again.

Old 05-30-2013, 05:34 PM   #67

Quote:
Whatever the outcome I just hope Justice is served.

Oldest Saloon In Nevada
http://www.pioneersaloon.info/

"Sin City Stan"
Henderson, NV
VBA #01004
VROC #29365
2004 Nomad 1500L5 +100 "The Bike"
2009 Nomad 1700 (past)
2004 Vulcan Classic 800 (past)
2010 Cortez - 2011 Crescent City - 2012 Kanab - 2013 Estes Park

Old 05-30-2013, 06:42 PM   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowndodge View Post
Pretty much sums up how lots of people feel Dave. I knew Mr. Goldman.
Wow, I hope his family has somehow found a way to move on. Like everyone else here I think I want justice but everyone's opinion of justice is different. In my eyes, he should be sentenced to time served, 7-10 years probation and even though I am a gun nut and PRO 2nd AMMENDMENT, I don't think this guy should be allowed near one. He has lost that RIGHT. Anger management, probation, loss of gun rights and whatever else but taking him from his family after all this wont be justice and it wont bring back the so called victim. I wish I was on that jury...but that state has a crazy history....its anyone's guess what happens.

David Hollinger
2002 Beige 1500 "Hannah2"
VBA # 02195

Old 05-30-2013, 08:47 PM   #69

Quote:
Amen from another stupid Southern racist.

2016 Electra Glide Ultra Limited CVO
Palladium Silver / Phantom Blue
110 cu in SE

2012 Electra Glide Ultra Limited (Traded 6/22/16)
Tequila Sunrise / HD Orange
Vance & Hines true dual headers
Rinehart 4" slip ons
Screamin Eagle Super Tuner
Screamin Eagle Stage 1 intake
Dyno tuned
H.O.G.# 4514015

2007 Nomad 1600 (Traded 6/23/12)
VBA #482

Old 05-30-2013, 08:55 PM   #70

Quote:
I was kind of remembering the response to the Rodney King beating verdict in 92 hoping that if Z does get off history doesn't repeat itself.
But it sure looks like a lot of people are pushing the button to insure it stays in the realm of race.

Lets hope justice is color blind and gets served without the taint of fabricated facts clouding the real facts.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."
1946 George Orwell

Last edited by NRiderUSA; 05-30-2013 at 09:00 PM.

Old 05-30-2013, 09:09 PM   #71
Sr. Contributor

It will be a different outcome if riots start again. More rioting thugs will be executed. Non rioters remember.

Member # 0005

Old 05-30-2013, 09:16 PM   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Did Greg buy a Goldwing?
Ahhhh.... "no"...

...but what I did do was better... and that was to NOT purchase a Victory!

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

"You can have your own opinion, but not your own facts."

Former VBA NCR Assist Regional Leader
Formerly: 2004 1500FI Bronze Nomad: 2009 & 2014 HD Ultra
Current Rides: 2017 HD Ultra Limited & 2011 Can Am Spyder RTS-SE
Attended: VBA National Rallies 2009, 2011, 2015; VBA/NCR Regional Rally 2010, 12, 14, 16 and several rides throughout with regional members.
VBA Member #652
HOG Member #3935417

Old 05-30-2013, 09:20 PM   #73

ouch...... rough crowd.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."
1946 George Orwell

Old 05-30-2013, 10:20 PM   #74
Sr. Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by glwilson View Post
Ahhhh.... "no"...

...but what I did do was better... and that was to NOT purchase a Victory!
So you went and purchased a Loser???

Member # 0005

Old 05-31-2013, 02:14 AM   #75

Location: 6th Floor up at the The Nervous Hospital up in East Central State, NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by schoeney View Post
Jim

While it is refreshing to see people speak their mind...this reaction is out of character for you. You are a highly respected, intelligent person and someone that backs his points with very good supportive facts, whether we are discussing different brand bikes or the next president.

I sense you were feeling the heat of being in the minority opinion?

One of the golden rules of debate is not to attack the person just the issue. You cross the line you lose the debate.

Do you want/need a mulligan?
Ain't that the name of hairstyle that Billy Ray Cyrus use to wear?

??-Mar.2,2012 "Rocky" My Beloved Dog RIP

Mike Tripp
VBA#767
'96 800 Vulcan Classic
06 1600 Nomad
07 1600 Nomad

"The shoes you buy at the Salvation Army is already been broke in"- Aunt Kawhead