Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > SouthCentral Group

Old 06-30-2009, 03:08 PM   #31

Just Matt

I saw it on the TXVROC board I think, dang, you and Coon off to the dark side within a short time. . . Oh well, I'll still ride with y'all. Hope you're enjoying the new wheels.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 07-12-2009, 09:41 AM   #32

Send a message via Yahoo to jussmatt
Just Matt

Thanks Everybody! I guess I might have spoke tooooo damn soon on all the "free time".... Of course...now it's onto the FTO program... short translations.... Paperwork from HELL!! LOL! It's alllllll good though. Got done with all our graduation ceremonies and such...now it's back to applying and learning the REAL way things are done!! LOL!

Now...What's this about an ULTRA?!?!?!?! Say it aint so!!! I hope you at least kept the Nad!!! I'm looking forward to the pics though...knowing you Tiny....I'm sure it's DECKED OUT!! I have been seeing more Nads in my area though...which is a gooood thing!! I need to print out some more cards and put them on the bikes when I see them!

NOW>>>> Can I Ask One Favor..... Who ever ordered the Double Dose of Hotter than Hell Weather... NOT DO THAT AGAIN!!! It's been TOO damn hot!! Oh well...guess that means I'll have to keep my ass in the seat and keep riding!!

Well...chat more a little later guys!! Once I'm off the FTO program, I'll have a set schedule and will be able to get with you guys to set up some riding!!! Y'all Stay Safe!!

Old 07-14-2009, 06:34 PM   #33

Just Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by JussMatt

Now...What's this about an ULTRA?!?!?!?! Say it aint so!!! NOW>>>> Can I Ask One Favor..... Who ever ordered the Double Y'all Stay Safe!!
"so" lol

They come decked oout - not too much you can add.

Been too darn hot to ride so I've been working on the house - would LOVE to get together with everyone sometime in the fall after I get clear of some issues at home

Congratulations Matt - I'm proud of you. You are doing a job I certainly couldn't

BTW, Larry, your photo reminded me I have some new Vulcan helmets like that to sell...gotta go take pics

Best to all - I miss you

Old 07-15-2009, 04:58 PM   #34

Just Matt

Mike, just get an HD decal and stick it on over the vulcan emblem.

Old 07-16-2009, 12:36 PM   #35

Just Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by LW
Mike, just get an HD decal and stick it on over the vulcan emblem.
LOL - I got about 5 helmets without counting the Vulcan ones just for myself - They are still new and havn't been used and doubt they will be - maybe can use the $$$ for more miles on my HD extended warrantee :)

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 08-09-2009, 03:02 PM   #36
Top Contributor

Just Matt

I think I seen Matt in "Hot Pursuit" of Dan along Rt. 66