Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Old 03-26-2012, 04:35 PM   #31

Dont know, I wasnt there and there are new facts coming out that are discrediting the original media frenzy of non-facts.

let me make sure you understand... I'm not saying he is isnt did or didnt..... but apparently they even have a witness who also called 911 because the "bad guy" was getting his ass kicked by the "victim" , there is also another one saying he had turned around and started back to his car.... was that when he was told to by the dispatcher or after?
Point is without all the facts this cant be judged, but as usual it will be because of the specifics of the situation and the instigators coming in to make sure it is.

I'm holding my thoughts as far as right wrong or otherwise on it till all the facts come in.

But I stand on my statement that it will be irrelevant to the lynch mob out for blood..... Because they already know.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."
1946 George Orwell

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 03-26-2012, 04:41 PM   #32
Sr. Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRiderUSA View Post
Dont know, I wasnt there and there are new facts coming out that are discrediting the original media frenzy of non-facts.

let me make sure you understand... I'm not saying he is isnt did or didnt..... but apparently they even have a witness who also called 911 because the "bad guy" was getting his ass kicked by the "victim" , there is also another one saying he had turned around and started back to his car.... was that when he was told to by the dispatcher or after?
Point is without all the facts this cant be judged, but as usual it will be because of the specifics of the situation and the instigators coming in to make sure it is.

I'm holding my thoughts as far as right wrong or otherwise on it till all the facts come in.

But I stand on my statement that it will be irrelevant to the lynch mob out for blood..... Because they already know.
And I stand by my statement the guy is a little over the edge. This needs to be sorted out in a court and I bet it will be.
BMWMOA 162849
BMWRA 41335

BMW: When you care enough to ride the very best.

My Motorrad Blog
My Motorrad YouTube

2009 BMW R1200RT

Previous bikes:2007 Nomad | 2001 Vulcan 800 Classic | 1984 GPz750 | 1978 KZ1000A2

Rallies: Custer '09|Prairie Du Chien '10|Crescent City '11

Old 03-26-2012, 04:51 PM   #33

you could very well be right.

There are a lot of Gung-ho rent a cops out there for sure, maybe the case here too. Hell there are a lot of Gung-ho cops out there.

I wouldnt want to be either one, because of the society we have become in "Protect us"..with a flip of the switch turns into.. "what do you mean you made his wrists red when you put handcuffs on him"....OMG

Anyway, most everything used in drawing the conclusions or any speculation are from the experts like Geraldo (aka ambulance chaser news man) and other lame stream media, which have a tendency to start out with guilty and here's why, especially in a case like this.

1946 George Orwell

Old 03-26-2012, 05:14 PM   #34
Mega-Contributor

Quote:
you could very well be right.

There are a lot of Gung-ho rent a cops out there for sure, maybe the case here too. Hell there are a lot of Gung-ho cops out there.

I wouldnt want to be either one, because of the society we have become in "Protect us"..with a flip of the switch turns into.. "what do you mean you made his wrists red when you put handcuffs on him"....OMG

Anyway, most everything used in drawing the conclusions or any speculation are from the experts like Geraldo (aka ambulance chaser news man) and other lame stream media, which have a tendency to start out with guilty and here's why, especially in a case like this.
Many years ago, I had a brief career in the fascinating field of private security. I was an armed guard at a power plant. One ofof thethe few times it paid off tothe be aa former Marine. That industry is overrun by people to who want to be cops but couldn't make it past the law enforcement hiring process. I think a lot of them were picked on in grade school and a position of quasi- authority was their way of righting a lifetime of perceived wrongs.
VBA #00105
H.O.G. #4250060

2011 H-D Ultra Limited 103ci

:: 2011 HD Electra Glide Ultra Limited w/Stage 1 ::

Rallies: Mesquite '08|Custer '09|Cortez '10|Crescent City '11|Kanab '12|Antlers '12|Estes Park '13|Antlers '13|Orofino '14|The Dalles '17

Old 03-26-2012, 06:08 PM   #35

Th case in Florida has a lot yet to be determined. As does the original post, I suspect.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 03-26-2012, 07:17 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Starched shirts are next!

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

"You can have your own opinion, but not your own facts."

Former VBA NCR Assist Regional Leader
Formerly: 2004 1500FI Bronze Nomad: 2009 & 2014 HD Ultra
Current Rides: 2017 HD Ultra Limited & 2011 Can Am Spyder RTS-SE
Attended: VBA National Rallies 2009, 2011, 2015; VBA/NCR Regional Rally 2010, 12, 14, 16 and several rides throughout with regional members.
VBA Member #652
HOG Member #3935417

Old 03-27-2012, 02:46 PM   #37

I'm still waiting for the government to come out and declare that in America bounties on the heads of someone who has not been tried or convicted or even escaped from imprisionment is illegal.... I think its call solicitation with the intent to cause harm.....

Oh wait, those laws dont apply to the group who did it... ask Holder.

1946 George Orwell

Old 03-27-2012, 02:47 PM   #38
Sr. Contributor

Quote:
I'm still waiting for the government to come out and declare that in America bounties on the heads of someone who has not been tried or convicted or even escaped from imprisionment is illegal.... I think its call solicitation with the intent to cause harm.....

Oh wait, those laws dont apply to the group who did it... ask Holder.
You'll be waiting to at least January 22 of 2013.
BMWMOA 162849
BMWRA 41335

My Motorrad Blog
My Motorrad YouTube

2009 BMW R1200RT

Previous bikes:2007 Nomad | 2001 Vulcan 800 Classic | 1984 GPz750 | 1978 KZ1000A2

Old 03-27-2012, 02:52 PM   #39

Maybe not.... sure seems to be a lot of quiet on the rights and wrongs of the occupiers and now this.....sort of perpetuates things if no one in authority steps into to say this isnt proper.... I'm trying to remember Pelosi or Reid or Boxer or Obama coming out with a negativism on either situation.... I could be wrong and maybe I missed it... but I dont remember hearing anything other than praise for them standing up ....makes you wonder why, or at least it does me.

If it escalates far enough as it has done in past similar situations... martial law is always an option... just pondering on the whims of life and how they unfold in front of us.

1946 George Orwell

Last edited by NRiderUSA; 03-27-2012 at 02:55 PM.

Old 03-27-2012, 02:57 PM   #40
Sr. Contributor

Quote:
Maybe not.... sure seems to be a lot of quiet on the rights and wrongs of the occupiers and now this.....sort of perpetuates things if no one in authority steps into to say this isnt proper....

If it escalates far enough as it has done in past similar situations... martial law is always an option... just pondering on the whims of life and how they unfold in front of us.
The occupiers are a police matter. No martial law needed. As far as the black panthers, the DoJ should look into that. Still, you'll have to wait until at least Jan 22 of 2013 before the DoJ has the will to do anything and probably a little longer at that. If the GOP wins, I don't think we'll have carry overs from Barry's administration. I wouldn't.
BMWMOA 162849
BMWRA 41335

My Motorrad Blog
My Motorrad YouTube

2009 BMW R1200RT

Old 03-27-2012, 03:03 PM   #41

Your right, but they crossed that line when they came out and praised them....sort of motivating the situation IMHO and once they took that step, they should have continued on with at least a "hey guys, burning down stuff isnt what we were approving"....again IMHO

1946 George Orwell

Old 03-27-2012, 03:04 PM   #42
Sr. Contributor

Quote:
Your right, but they crossed that line when they came out and praised them....sort of motivating the situation IMHO and once they took that step, they should have continued on with at least a "hey guys, burning down stuff isnt what we were approving"....again IMHO
It's all part of hope and change.
BMWMOA 162849
BMWRA 41335

My Motorrad Blog
My Motorrad YouTube

2009 BMW R1200RT

Old 03-27-2012, 03:05 PM   #43

AS far as the Florida shooting.. its already escalated beyond the guilty or not guilty.... its a Sharpton and Jackson marathon now. Hope something happens to calm everyone down despite the people who are trying to keep the flames of hate burning.

Even the media, just heard Shepard Smith on Fox and the tone of disgust in his voice surpirses me...thought they were news reporters not news makers, guess instanity is contagious....

I wish I was omnisiant and new everything about everything without being there.... Amazing. where did the law of Innocent until proven guilty go?

1946 George Orwell

Last edited by NRiderUSA; 03-27-2012 at 03:10 PM.

Old 03-27-2012, 03:25 PM   #44
Sr. Contributor

Quote:
AS far as the Florida shooting.. its already escalated beyond the guilty or not guilty.... its a Sharpton and Jackson marathon now. Hope something happens to calm everyone down despite the people who are trying to keep the flames of hate burning.

Even the media, just heard Shepard Smith on Fox and the tone of disgust in his voice surpirses me...thought they were news reporters not news makers, guess instanity is contagious....

I wish I was omnisiant and new everything about everything without being there.... Amazing. where did the law of Innocent until proven guilty go?
It needs to go before a grand jury and probably trial and get it behind us. Full disclosure of all the facts is necessary for this to go away.
BMWMOA 162849
BMWRA 41335

My Motorrad Blog
My Motorrad YouTube

2009 BMW R1200RT

Old 03-27-2012, 03:34 PM   #45
Sr. Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to blowndodge
The Black Panthers have a bounty out for Zimmerman and the media is down playing it as usual.. The way this story ends will be nothing like it was portrayed in the beginnig...

There are two types of Harley riders. Those that trailer them and those that push them.

The most Interesting Man in the World
"Find the things in life you don't do well and don't do those things"

Member # 0005