In Association with VBA Web : Memorial | Merchandise

Important Info : Please Read!
If this is your first visit to our new forum (est. 9.20.11) and you're already registered on the old forum, you'll have to request a new password in order to log in here. To do so, please Click Here and fill in the proper info. You must use the email address that you originally registered with on the old forum. You will then be emailed a new password (if you don't see it, please check your spam/junk folder). If you have any problems at all, please email us at mail@VulcanBagger.com. Thanks!

Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic > Lighter Side/Jokes
Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2008, 03:35 PM   #31

Weatherman

Congrats to all you weathermen and ex-weathmen on YOUR day. You've got a tough job and mother nature doesn't always cooperate, plus you take a lot of ribbing when you are wrong. So just keep doing the best you can and we'll keep taking your forecasts with a grain of salt! LOL
Old 02-05-2008, 02:25 PM   #32

Weatherman

Who needs weathermen? My sister gave me a weather forcasting apperatus last year, it works everytime.
It is a piece of light weight rope. You hang it outside from something you can see from inside your house.
If it is moving , it's windy
If it is wet, it is raining.
If it has ice on it, it is cold.
If it has white fluffy stuff on it, it is snowing.
Right now it has ice on it and it is covered with white fluffy stuff and it is moving.
SOOOOOOOOO, I guess no riding today ;)

VBA #9

2011 Victory Kingpin mine
2013 Victory Boardwalk -hers

[LEFT][COLOR=#000000]
[SIZE=4]
Old 02-05-2008, 05:25 PM   #33

Weatherman

LOL, unfortunately the weatherman was 100% correct today for us. Lots os snow and wind and 22 degrees.
Old 02-05-2008, 09:12 PM   #34

Weatherman

I try not to put too much faith in the weatherman, but lately they have been spot on with the many bouts of crappy weather we've had. The worst is when they forecast rain for a long weekend, and you planned to go for a nice long cruise, then change your plans because it's going to rain all weekend and then turns out to be sunny n' dry!!!

I must say I likes it when they say, "sunny & hot for the next couple weeks" and it turns out to be just that. I likes alot.
Old 02-06-2008, 10:12 AM   #35

Weatherman

The weather man was on his game last night. The Storms hit just like they said. Their Radar tracking provided us with much needed information in order to seek shelter. I heard there were 20 something killed in Tennessee alone, many still digging out of debris. One of the " Super Cells" passed right over our house showing the tornado and all. However it did not touch down here. Many folks a few miles from my house were not so forunate.
Like most of you I normally poke fun at the local weather folks but last night I watched them till 3:00 am.
Lightning struck a Natural gas pumping line during the storm killing several in my county and lighting up the sky for 50 miles. All in all, an interesting evening

Ride Safe
Shep
Old 02-06-2008, 10:49 AM   #36
Top Contributor

Weatherman

Shep, glad to hear you're all right. I saw the reports this morning and was amazed at the fury of the storm. Looks like it was a wild night.
VBA #0002
VBA VP-Global
B.A.C.A. Hoss
2005 "StrongBear" Black/Silver

Todd and BD

Old 02-06-2008, 12:29 PM   #37

Weatherman

Shep, I'm sorry to hear about your part of the country. It's a good thing that it didn't touch down near you. Here we have had a storm overnight and we're supposed to get more of the same tonight, just like they forecasted.
Old 02-06-2008, 01:15 PM   #38

Weatherman

Thanks guys,
I just looked at the local news and it looks like 28 people so far lost their lives in Tennessee last night. Lafaette , a local town a few miles away, took the brunt of the storm, right after it skipped over my house. They are still digging out and looking for people trapped in the debris.

Shep
Old 02-06-2008, 01:59 PM   #39
Advanced Member

Weatherman

SHEP Glad to here you made it though, the storm made it here around 7:30 am (chattanooga)we only had one touch down 20 miles north of my place, I had to let my forman go check on his family ended up being one block west of his house all his family was safe, it touch down in a park thank god. a prayer for all those in it. again glad you and yours made threw safe.
ride safe.
Old 02-06-2008, 02:19 PM   #40

Weatherman

I just heard on the weather channel that 50 people are dead, i think they said in Alabama from tornados!!!!! And here i am complaining about snow. I am so sorry for anyone having to deal with those tornados. Please be safe!!!!!!!
Old 02-17-2008, 02:15 PM   #41

Weatherman

::)OMG... Just knew there had to be a "Dark Side" somewhere.
Well now its out Trip, took a lot of courage to admit it but now that its out there you should feel better. I don't think I could ever admit it if I were a "WEATHERMAN".... RO&O&OLOL
Quote:
Weathermen don't know what the hell they're talking about....(I used to be one).