Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 11-06-2007, 05:03 PM   #31
Top Contributor

CME Appointed for KawaNOW.........

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 11-13-2007, 01:17 AM   #32

Congratulations BD youll do a great job we will expect no less of course.LOL

2002 Nomad aka Bountyhunter
VBA #27
VROC #18951

Old 11-16-2007, 09:42 AM   #33

Quote:
[quote:nm6zgi2u]As many of you know, KawaNOW was started for the specific purpose of giving all Nomad owners a place to visit, sit back, ask questions and gain knowledge about their Nomads. I like to think of KawaNOW as a big living room with over 300 Nomad owners present, laughing, talking about their Nomads, asking questions and riding their Nomads with a big smile on their faces.

As KawaNOW gets larger in membership, I feel it is necessary that some positions be created and filled to help in the virtual management of KawaNOW. One such position is one I call the, "KawaNOW Chief Mechanic/Engineer" or KawaNOW CME.

I don't know of any other motorcycle groups doing this, but I think KawaNOW needs a Chief Mechanic (virtually speaking, of course)....a person knowledgable of the Nomad, one that is respected amoung the group and is willing to take on the task of being the final KawaNOW authority when it comes to mechanical issues with the Nomad.

The person appointed to this position will be there to help with any mechanical question concerning the Nomad, if needed. This person will actively research and find mechanical answers concerning the Nomad, when needed. This person will seek out and report new ideas, features and processes for the Nomad.

This position is meant to augment the Nomad mechanical discussion on KawaNOW and will be there to help in any discussion, if needed. This person will represent KawaNOW to the best of his/her ability. This person loves motorcycling and will promote motorcycling in a good way with a positive attitude. This person will be slow to anger. LOL

I have asked Brad "Blowndodge" Langley to fill this position and he has graciously accepted. Please join me in congratulating BD as the new KawaNOW CME.

Thanks,
Trip

Great choice Tripster!

Congratulations BD/DB !!!

"I am somebody now!"[/quote:nm6zgi2u]

Old 11-16-2007, 01:45 PM   #34

Send a message via MSN to mlogsdon

Congrats BD...and keep the "low bidder" stuff to yourself. I'm new to riding (only about 3 years)...and new to Nomads (only about 3 months)...and appreciate all your posts on how these things work...and how we can make them work better. Good luck to you.