Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 02-20-2019, 10:17 PM   #31
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
.................Will not use it in my lawn mowers,weed eaters,chain saw,snow blower etc.
……..
We had some guys at work mix 2 cycle oil with e10 and put it a small generator. It sat in the gas in the carb for about 4 months unused. I went to get it and turn the gas shut off to on and gas ran out on the ground. Looked at the carb and the bowl had rotted half off. Heavily corroded. Cheap metal on the small engines for sure.

Patriot Guard Riders
Sons Of Liberty Riders Alabama Road Captain
2015 Voyager
2003 1500 NOMAD FI sold 6/19
VBA #2993
RUSSELL DAYLONG SEATS ROCK!!
DAMMIT TOOL:
Any handy tool that you grab and throw across the garage while yelling "DAMMIT" at the top of your lungs

There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.

SO MANY ROADS,
SO LITTLE TIME.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 02-25-2019, 03:50 PM   #32
Advanced Member

And now we have the new media darling with absolutely no knowledge or common sense driving the New Green Deal initiative:

http://thedrive.com/news/26461/heres...deal-wont-work

She has plenty for radical far thinking ideas, with no idea or sensibility on how to apply them. But, she promises something for everyone, so everyone (except those that know) are all for her plans. That is, until they actually study and realize what she is proposing.

I only bring this up because she is big on eliminating fossil fuel use regardless of knowing nothing about the reality of applying her ideas.