Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > 1700 Nomad, Vaquero & Voyager

Old 07-26-2015, 06:54 PM   #16

Waving

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattman View Post
I did replace both fog light bulbs with the yellow PIAAs and the headlight with an extreme white PIAA. I will test them out tonight.
WhaT do you think of the light? Do you have a picture?
||VBA #03091||

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 07-27-2015, 02:25 PM   #17

If you dont have big hands you can remove the glove box and replace the bulb through there. Thats why I went LED, they last 30,000 hours
I like the aux light LEDs but took the head light H4 LED out again and went back to the ultra brights. The head light was nice and bright but I had trouble adjusting the high and low beam. If I adjusted the low beam properly I thought the high beam was too high and didn't really provide more light on the road but light the tree tops up real well If I adjusted the high beam down, the low beam didn't reach far enough ahead. You obviously didn't have an issue?

I must admit I only did the adjustment one night and have not really ridden any substantial distance with the head light. I'll probably give it another chance. I was getting ready for a long trip and was out of time to fully test it.

Mine are the same way turn on the high beams and the road is gone, but if I was jack lighting racoons from the trees it's perfect If I adjust headlight for the high beams it's easy to out ride the low beam lights. had dealer check them last service said there correct

MidIAVoyager
Randy V.
VBA Member #03330

Old 07-27-2015, 09:43 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayes View Post
WhaT do you think of the light? Do you have a picture?
The light is great. The yellow fogs light up the whole road. My head light is good by itself but I may need to adjust the height a bit.

I will try taking a picture.