Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 09-28-2009, 07:49 PM   #16

speaker systems

Hi guys,
I have a batwing faring, with a kenwood stereo and pyle speakers. My friends that have no fairing all use the RUMBLE ROAD AMPLIFIED speakers. They are unbelievable. Sound absolutely fantastic...at any speed....Just my 2cents,

Bobby

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 09-29-2009, 05:13 PM   #17

speaker systems

Quote:
Originally Posted by jevans43
I would enjoy getting some feed back on the various handlebar speaker systems that have been used by the members of this forum. I have looked at the Cycle Sounds 3" speakers and several others that are available. I usually do not ride over 70 to 75 mph so knowing the sound quality at that speed is important. I will look forward to your input. Thanks in advance.

John
I installed the Cycle Sound 3" speakers this past weekend. The sound is great at any speed. Easy set up. I am using the Sansa Fuze for my music source. Best Buy sells the micro mini Slot Radio card with 1000 songs on it for $49.95. Thay have various types of music available. Here is their web site:

http://slotradio.com/slotRadio/cards

Yes the system is expensive but I believe you get what you pay for. I have had the cheap stuff in the past, like Rumble Radio, and I was not pleased with quality or appearance.

Old 09-29-2009, 05:14 PM   #18

speaker systems

Quote:
Quote:
I would enjoy getting some feed back on the various handlebar speaker systems that have been used by the members of this forum. I have looked at the Cycle Sounds 3" speakers and several others that are available. I usually do not ride over 70 to 75 mph so knowing the sound quality at that speed is important. I will look forward to your input. Thanks in advance.

John

I installed the Cycle Sound 3" speakers this past weekend. The sound is great at any speed. Easy set up. I am using the Sansa Fuze for my music source. Best Buy sells the micro mini Slot Radio card with 1000 songs on it for $49.95. Thay have various types of music available. Here is their web site:

http://slotradio.com/slotRadio/cards

Yes the system is expensive but I believe you get what you pay for. I have had the cheap stuff in the past, like Rumble Radio, and I was not pleased with quality or appearance.

Old 09-30-2009, 09:24 AM   #19

speaker systems

Looks good! i just ordered the Kury Sounds of Chrome system..I found them online new for $275.

Old 09-30-2009, 10:31 AM   #20

speaker systems

Mount a pair of these babies on your crash bars!

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 09-30-2009, 10:52 AM   #21

speaker systems

Old 09-30-2009, 12:11 PM   #22

speaker systems

Those ought to work. LOL!
VBA #1051 (Former President)

Old 10-02-2009, 04:49 PM   #23

speaker systems

I got my Kury speaker system up and running today...WOW are they load and even at HW speeds!!!!!

Old 10-05-2009, 10:32 PM   #24
Advanced Member

Send a message via MSN to Blue Rebel
speaker systems

Quote:
Originally Posted by isaiahsdad
Here are in my opinion the best speakers on the market bar none. Küryakyn™ The Sound of Chrome Speakers. Have had mine for 2 years hooked up to my Lowrance GPS that has built in MP3 and it is awesome. Loud, crisp and clear. Each speaker has its own built in 50 watt amp, all water proof with volume control on the speaker, or you can control the volume on whatever you use for music. I found mine on E-Bay for $50 less than market, and they are a bit pricey, but in my opinion, well worth the money.

http://www.jpcycles.com/Search/Produ...results=10&No=

I don't have any better pictures but this is them on the bike with the Lowrance. I love them. There are cheaper on the market, but you do get what you pay for. These are heavy, well made, chrome, with polly, waterproof cones.

Nice looking speakers, and I like the set-up. Is that a regular GPS, or is it made for a MC?

Old 10-08-2009, 10:37 PM   #25

speaker systems

It is a Lowrance XOG. Made for cars, bikes and boats, and I love it.