Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Old 03-14-2009, 11:23 AM   #16

Soldiers to pay for their own wound Care!

You summed it up McDaddy, there is little difference between them.

They are both dancing to the same tune that the primary goal is to make their respective party survive..everything else is secondary to the "prime directive" including us.

Like the welfare state becoming a career and way of life for some, the politicians have been in power so long it has become a self sustaining life style. In most cases, once your in, your there till you want out.

When was the last time you heard any official refer to themselves as a civil servant? There is no servitude in any of their actions, it has become positions of "I know what’s good for you, you don’t" they consider themselves smarter than us, they think they know more than us and they have taken it too the next level of evolution to “Godhood” under Obama, Nancy Palosi , Hillary Clinton, Dobb, Franks and the rest.
For years they have known what is best for us…. Now they have the power to make it happen not just influence it and under the excuses of how they just inherited this problem… when they were just as big cause of the problem.

The "prime directive" motivating the democrats and republicans parties right now is to survive. The democrats now have the power to move and organize the country to insure their parties goals are met and financed for the next 2 terms under disguise of the so called "Stimulus" package... There is nothing to stop them….. As they have been showing us since January.

They are tearing down the foundation of the country so they can rebuild it in their image.

Look up Reparation…. The words being used are “redistribution of wealth” so reparation isn’t being said but it is what is happening.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."
1946 George Orwell

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 03-14-2009, 02:56 PM   #17

Location: 6th Floor up at the The Nervous Hospital up in East Central State, NC

No surprise here, the dems want to cut military spending and have service members pay for their medical. The one most effective program and constitutional duty given to the federal government This while the rest of the government programs are enjoying massive increases in budgets.

Rats and fish are going to have better health care. Better put the campaign contributor to the politicians that introduced these programs are going to live a heck of a lot better on our grandchildrens dime.

??-Mar.2,2012 "Rocky" My Beloved Dog RIP

Mike Tripp
VBA#767
'96 800 Vulcan Classic
06 1600 Nomad
07 1600 Nomad

"The shoes you buy at the Salvation Army is already been broke in"- Aunt Kawhead

Old 03-15-2009, 07:10 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDaddy
Quote:
Originally Posted by glwilson
HEY OBAMA-LOVING DEMOCRATS AND LIBERALS -- ARE YOU HIDING NOW? Your citizens and soldiers (who defended your constitutional rights) are wanting to talk to YOU NOW!!!
I see you are Republican and Proud of it!!

The Democratic agenda seems to lean toward welfare for the poor. The Republican agenda seems to lean toward welfare for the rich. I don't see much difference in them
I see a big difference between the two McDaddy. One wants to allow me to make money; the other wants to take it away. The one that wants to take it away -- well... they just make me not want to work any longer.

When given a choice to become rich over being poor -- count me in on having every opportunity to be rich.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

"You can have your own opinion, but not your own facts."

Former VBA NCR Assist Regional Leader
Formerly: 2004 1500FI Bronze Nomad: 2009 & 2014 HD Ultra
Current Rides: 2017 HD Ultra Limited & 2011 Can Am Spyder RTS-SE
Attended: VBA National Rallies 2009, 2011, 2015; VBA/NCR Regional Rally 2010, 12, 14, 16 and several rides throughout with regional members.
VBA Member #652
HOG Member #3935417

Old 03-17-2009, 10:20 AM   #19

I guess that means when I deploy in August to Iraq that I better stock up with all the medical supplies I can get my hands on so we don't have to spend our money on treating hurt soldiers!!!!
probably have to pay for gas in the Helicopters too.

Old 03-17-2009, 11:09 AM   #20

I remember in November when he won how all his supporters were saying that it was the greatest day in American history. He would be the next abe lincoln. Apparently they forgot that abe drove the country to civil war and nearly bankrupted half the nation.

We can't blame it all on Obama though. His dem buddies have been in charge for the last 2 years and have had a good start at f**king it all up before he was sworn in.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 03-17-2009, 06:25 PM   #21
Top Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawhead
No surprise here, the dems want to cut military spending and have service members pay for their medical. The one most effective program and constitutional duty given to the federal government This while the rest of the government programs are enjoying massive increases in budgets.

Rats and fish are going to have better health care. Better put the campaign contributor to the politicians that introduced these programs are going to live a heck of a lot better on our grandchildrens dime.
If this is how they are going to treat our heroes....imagine how great it will be for the rest of the citizens when we have Nationalized health care... :-[!
VBA #0691
2017 HD Ultra Limited Low
2013 Victory Cross Country Tour
2012 1700 Vulcan Voyager
2008 1600 Vulcan Nomad
1997 Vulcan 800 Classic

"Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional"

Custer 2009|Kalispell 2010|Cortez 2010|Crescent City 2011|Kanab 2012|Canmore 2012|Estes Park 2013|Orofino 2014|Lake Tahoe 2015|Red Lodge 2016

Old 03-21-2009, 04:07 PM   #22
Top Contributor

It looks like the Administration has backed off on this idea from what I read in the newspaper the other day.

Bob
KawaNOW/VBA 210
Green/Silver 2006
Patriot Guard Riders 2009

Old 03-21-2009, 05:20 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridemslow
I'm searching for a direct link to that article. I found HOTAIR, but I wanna pass that article on to someone else if I can find it.
Here you go, a direct link from Military.com. Lucky me I get these emails all the time. Stupid Mother Luving Can't Say!!!

http://www.military.com/news/article...tml?ESRC=eb.nl