Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 03-26-2013, 10:04 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rsweat49 View Post
I like the black pipe look so I went with Black Freedom Performance Duals.

I also put 2 1/2 inch round LEDs in my bags and put LED running lights and turn signals in the louvers. My next mod is 13 inch mini apes that I purchased from Don Myers.

Seems like always a work in progress.

Keep going

Thanks

Roger Sweat
I also did the led signals in the front louvers... They look awesome in my opinion. I did have to settle for a happy medium between visibility and stealth. If you mount them too far in, they are not visible to oncoming traffic, so I had to remove them and move them closer to the front. They are still semi-stealthy, but much more visible... I am definitely happy with them now.

Also did a curved license plate bracket with led signals on it for the rear. It has dual colored signals on the rear, so I have run-turn-brake, but the turns are amber!

I am working on blacking out a couple more hings tomorrow, but then I will post some pictures.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 03-27-2013, 07:11 AM   #17

Rsweat49 post a picture of your vaquero with the freedo pipes on t and a sound clip if you can love to see and here what it sounds like. Thanks.

Old 03-29-2013, 10:54 PM   #18

Grin Black Vaquero with Black Freedom Performance Dual

Please see attached file for picture!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0696.jpg (75.9 KB, 34 views)

Old 03-29-2013, 11:11 PM   #19

Thanks for the picture the pipes look great on your bike I just hope some day and some how I will have a set on my vaquero. Enjoy and ride safe.