Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Free Classifieds > Parts & Accessories

Old 04-19-2015, 05:13 PM   #1

Baggershield Voyager / Vaquero 8" to 12.5" Adjustable Windshield

I'm selling the Baggershield windshield that came on my Vaquero when I bought it used with less than 2k miles on it. I'm going to try a couple different styles. Nothing wrong with this one except for maybe some light scratches from cleaning but they are super light. On of the expandable rubber stoppers that flares to hold the upper extension in place kinda stays a little big when tension is released which makes it difficult to remove at times when it's cold. I'll call Baggershield and see if they will ship a new one to the buyer when I have their address, if it's covered under warrantee. The lower section is Dark Smoke in color and the removable upper section is clear. Is very secure when up or in the stowed position. Will ship quick and SHIPPING IS FREE.

$90 Shipped with payment via PayPal (Cover your fees or gift the money) or personal check (must wait for the check to clear).

Fits all years of the 2009 to Present Voyager and all years 2011 to Present Vaquero.

Check out the Baggershield website for a demo video of how the upper shield attaches and stows. It's pretty slick and easy.

Untitled by FriedChickenBlowout, on Flickr

Login or Register to Remove Ads