Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 05-15-2014, 04:38 PM   #16

cactusjack- I may just take your advice, a jack is probably in the foreseeable future. As far as doing my own work, in the last 8 wks I have installed V&H baggers, a Cobra power tuner, K&N intake, new sparkplugs, Kuryakyn iso grips and highway pegs, changed the oil, drive shaft lube, and coolant all with the assistance off my wife and several Miller Lites.

Not to shabby for a recuperating disabled vet. I had a local shop install my tires and do the swingarm service. Would probably have done it myself but I am not yet physically 100%. The shop did an excellent job and prices were very reasonable. The pipes, tuner, and intake made an excellent performance boost on this thing.

The bike is a 07 Nomad with 5K miles. I'm anal about maintanence hence all of the work. Excellent advice and prompt responses are the reason I joined this forum and the VBA. I'll be adding my name to the VBA emerg list and joining the ROK as well.

Thanks to everyone for their replies.
Will probably head to the Myrtle Bch Rally this weekend.

Thanks again,
Bill

Login or Register to Remove Ads