Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Old 09-05-2012, 11:30 AM   #16
Sr. Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to blowndodge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawhead View Post
A mouse turd has two points. Do you even have one?
He's never one to waste a "political" jab at a Republican.

There are two types of Harley riders. Those that trailer them and those that push them.

The most Interesting Man in the World
"Find the things in life you don't do well and don't do those things"

Member # 0005

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 09-05-2012, 01:37 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowndodge View Post
He's never one to waste a "political" jab at a Republican.
When you have nothing beneficial to add, or a record to brag about, that about all you can do!

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

"You can have your own opinion, but not your own facts."

Former VBA NCR Assist Regional Leader
Formerly: 2004 1500FI Bronze Nomad: 2009 & 2014 HD Ultra
Current Rides: 2017 HD Ultra Limited & 2011 Can Am Spyder RTS-SE
Attended: VBA National Rallies 2009, 2011, 2015; VBA/NCR Regional Rally 2010, 12, 14, 16 and several rides throughout with regional members.
VBA Member #652
HOG Member #3935417

Old 09-05-2012, 02:15 PM   #18

It just keeps getting better..... or worse I guess depending on your view point of what our government is supposed to do.
And in line with the topic of this post.....

If these guys stay in power to make these kinds of choices for "Us" we are doomed as a country.

One of the key speakers at the DNC.

Report: Sandra Fluke Also Wants Insurance to Cover Sex Changes

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/sandra-flu...#ixzz25cWL8BEI

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."
1946 George Orwell

Old 09-06-2012, 12:39 PM   #19

No doubt this is not what I call progress. I do believe it is the direction our country is headed is wrong, wrong wrong. Would you every had thought you would see this coming out of our judicial system. What laws where broken, other than someone being murdered by this "Waste to Humanity". So we are to feel sorry for him ? Not me...... How this ties in with who appointed this joker is a question in my mind. I would bet anyone would think this decision is way over the edge. I've lived in the "Peoples Republic of Massachusetts" and know how they operate in that state. I really think that the Democrat Party has hooked it's star to Sandra Fluke. Funny how she complains to congress about getting her birth control free and lands a prime speech at the DNC. Let us all remember the Democrat's first announced platform and the overwhelming no voice vote they gave the change, then rammed it down their throats. (Even the outcome of the voice vote had been decided on a teleprompter )
VBA # 1234
VROC # 32837
Patriot Guard Riders
Naval Advisory Group Vietnam 69-70

Old 09-06-2012, 08:04 PM   #20
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRiderUSA View Post
You forgot the last sentence of that paste:
Wolf has served as chief judge for the District Court for the District of Massachusetts since 2006

Dont think 1985 to 2006 covers anything but koolaid drinking before coming to this kind of conclusion on the tax payers dime.

Because you didnt[sic] complete the discription [sic]...... which is semantics and a distraction anyway.

As usual... the topic is avoided with an irrelevant of who put him there.

And I still bet someone speaking at the DNC will talk about layoffs cause they cant raise taxes again.......
Pretty simple response: TC asked, I answered... those damm gay Republican judges who like to quote the constitution in their decisions no matter how unpopular they might be. Can't say I agree with it, but it is fun to watch you guys' outrage over a Regan Appointees decision.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 09-06-2012, 09:17 PM   #21

Then you really should be having a ball watching the majority of the country's outrage over Obamas.

1946 George Orwell

Old 09-06-2012, 10:54 PM   #22
Sr. Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to blowndodge
Page thats because conservatived arent afraid to question our own political party. You on the otherhand sound like an OJ Simpson juror.

There are two types of Harley riders. Those that trailer them and those that push them.

The most Interesting Man in the World
"Find the things in life you don't do well and don't do those things"

Member # 0005

Old 09-07-2012, 07:15 AM   #23

Location: 6th Floor up at the The Nervous Hospital up in East Central State, NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by pagemastr View Post
Pretty simple response: TC asked, I answered... those damm gay Republican judges who like to quote the constitution in their decisions no matter how unpopular they might be. Can't say I agree with it, but it is fun to watch you guys' outrage over a Regan Appointees decision.
pagemaster, again alow me extend a sincere gratitude for your thoughtful response. Be honest. I believe I detect a tincture of statesmen and philosophical arts in your response. I think I do.

I'm a conservative, and I could care less about a judges sexual preference or party affiliation. Somehow, gay people can transmit gay signals to another gay person and you were the first to noticed that in the judge. It seemed as if you were pretty damned sure of it. But, no matter, that's OK with me. A judges party affiliation is a clue as to how they will rule. Democrat; Most of the time is a left wing activist and rules accordingly. Republican; Is hard to say anymore. We/I, hope and prey for a correct constitutional decree from the bench.

More to the answer of the thread, and the ruling of that Reagan appointed damm gay Republican judge, as you put it; What if this degenerate murdering slime hired a charity to take donations for a sex change for a convicted murderer, and they knock on our doors, and we slam the hell out of the door at the request. How is it more right for a judge, to then by force of the government, take a donation from us anyway? A donation plus the cost of the government bureaucracy for the procedure.

Wrong is wrong, no matter what the political affiliation or appointment.

A thought just crossed my feeble republican mind. I'm assuming that you are an open minded, middle of the road, registered Independent. That or a clueless Occupy Wall Street heathen. I'm assuming that you are aware that the Democrat party is currently seeking to change laws to allow convicted felons the right to vote.

Who would you expect this low life, remorseless, convicted murderer, who lacks respect for any law, to vote for in the up coming presidential election?

Silence is an acceptable answer.

??-Mar.2,2012 "Rocky" My Beloved Dog RIP

Mike Tripp
VBA#767
'96 800 Vulcan Classic
06 1600 Nomad
07 1600 Nomad

"The shoes you buy at the Salvation Army is already been broke in"- Aunt Kawhead

Old 09-07-2012, 12:26 PM   #24

Quote:
I suppose you agree with the Judge ?
VBA # 1234
VROC # 32837
Patriot Guard Riders
Naval Advisory Group Vietnam 69-70

Old 09-07-2012, 12:43 PM   #25
Sr. Contributor

Judges are never wrong! are they?
Gerry Martineau / 802 VT / VBA #0892 /[email]glmjgm@gmail.com[email]

Old 09-07-2012, 01:23 PM   #26

Since Obama has been in the public spot light, all the wackos have come out of the woodwork.

Oh... Which reminds me... Did anyone she "Cherokee Liz" speak at "Undemocratic National Let's See Who Can Tell the Most and Bigesst Lies Convention"? Geez... That was frightful! What a wack job. Someone needs to stuff her back in the hole she crawled out of!

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

Attended: VBA National Rallies 2009, 2011, 2015; VBA/NCR Regional Rally 2010, 12, 14, 16 and several rides throughout with regional members.
VBA Member #652
HOG Member #3935417

Old 09-07-2012, 01:52 PM   #27

Lies?????? I think I heard more references to "Not exactly factual" this morning on the news regarding everyone who talked last night than ever before.

1946 George Orwell

Old 09-07-2012, 05:11 PM   #28
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brote View Post
I suppose you agree with the Judge ?
Did you actually read my last post?

Old 09-07-2012, 05:51 PM   #29
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawhead View Post
pagemaster, again alow me extend a sincere gratitude for your thoughtful response. Be honest. I believe I detect a tincture of statesmen and philosophical arts in your response. I think I do.

I'm a conservative, and I could care less about a judges sexual preference or party affiliation. Somehow, gay people can transmit gay signals to another gay person and you were the first to noticed that in the judge. It seemed as if you were pretty damned sure of it. But, no matter, that's OK with me. A judges party affiliation is a clue as to how they will rule. Democrat; Most of the time is a left wing activist and rules accordingly. Republican; Is hard to say anymore. We/I, hope and prey for a correct constitutional decree from the bench.

More to the answer of the thread, and the ruling of that Reagan appointed damm gay Republican judge, as you put it; What if this degenerate murdering slime hired a charity to take donations for a sex change for a convicted murderer, and they knock on our doors, and we slam the hell out of the door at the request. How is it more right for a judge, to then by force of the government, take a donation from us anyway? A donation plus the cost of the government bureaucracy for the procedure.

Wrong is wrong, no matter what the political affiliation or appointment.

A thought just crossed my feeble republican mind. I'm assuming that you are an open minded, middle of the road, registered Independent. That or a clueless Occupy Wall Street heathen. I'm assuming that you are aware that the Democrat party is currently seeking to change laws to allow convicted felons the right to vote.

Who would you expect this low life, remorseless, convicted murderer, who lacks respect for any law, to vote for in the up coming presidential election?

Silence is an acceptable answer.
What, he is really gay? Who'd a thunk it Your inference I am gay didn't go unnoticed, but hell, if it somehow made you feel more manly... glad to oblige
Loved your thoughts on the differences between left and right wing judges and noted your bias. Please tell me you do recognize, and our Supreme Court is the best example of this (something even glwilson would likely agree with me on), that judges from both parties are "... activists and rule accordingly." The sheer number of 5-4 votes from this court ought to tell you something... it baffles me how so many supposedly intelligent people can see a written document and interpret it in totally opposite ways. What other explanation of it is there? As far as "what if... we could play that game all day but it would be pointless... but a thought... what if the judge really was gay? Then I suppose we might better understand his ruling

To answer your question "Who would you expect this low life...to vote for in the up coming presidential election?" The Judge as a write in perhaps?

Old 09-07-2012, 08:40 PM   #30

Quote:
Loved your thoughts on the differences between left and right wing judges and noted your bias. Please tell me you do recognize, and our Supreme Court is the best example of this (something even glwilson would likely agree with me on), that judges from both parties are "... activists and rule accordingly." The sheer number of 5-4 votes from this court ought to tell you something... it baffles me how so many supposedly intelligent people can see a written document and interpret it in totally opposite ways. What other explanation of it is there?
Oh my God... I may be agreeing with YOU? Not so sure about that on that point... yet.

Look... you NEED to come to the National Rally next summer... we have to talk. Seriously... I need to meet you and hear you "in person" state your thoughts.

No violence (don't worry... I am only 5' 6.5" Notice the 0.5? I need all the added measurement I can get! ).

For someone of your strong beliefs, you need to come among us and show your face and tell us in person why we need to understand your point of view. Doing so may help your case.

Hey... I am always looking to improve my insight to issues, and dispel any mis-informed beliefs I may have.

Are you coming to Estes? I promise... I WILL buy you your first beer. After that, it depends on what I hear and see. My hopes are that you buy me a beer.

We'll see... but as it stands now... your thoughts are as far from what I see as the path to prosperity as I can imagine.

No offense of course...

Oh yeah again... you know damned-well what I am saying when I state what people have rights to... YOU are NOT that stupid... I can see it. It shows... in ways that you may not realize that do...

VBA Member #652
HOG Member #3935417

Last edited by glwilson; 09-07-2012 at 09:49 PM.