Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Free Classifieds > Parts & Accessories

Old 01-30-2012, 02:01 PM   #1

Ultimate Seat & Backrest! - $325 + Shipping or Trade!

Looking to sell or trade my Ultimate Seat currently on a 2006 Nomad. The seat is awesome and in perfect condition. The padding is dense and top notch, not too firm, not too soft and never bottoms out. The backrest uses thick steel for the post and is near infinitely adjustable both forward and back. Also included is a sheepskin cover.

New I paid over $600+ for seat, backrest, and sheepskin cover. My back's gotten worse and though I hate the look, I'm probably going to be forced into a day-long seat. Would be willing to trade for a day-long, or even possibly a Classic Solo Corbin or Dual Tour as it looks wide enough.

I cut out a notch for the passenger seat so it fits with this seat and the backrest. It's yours as long as you send me a passenger seat that works with whatever you've got... or if you're buying outright just send me the cash and your OEM passenger seat and I'll send you my modded one.

Will post pics of the actual seat tonight, but it's the plain midrider with backrest and backrest pouch if you can't wait.

http://www.ultimateseats.ca/Kawasaki1600.html

Just added pics. Bike and seat are a little dusty from sitting in the garage for a couple months now but seats are flawless.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MWSnap612.jpg (20.6 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg MWSnap614.jpg (18.2 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg MWSnap615.jpg (64.8 KB, 56 views)

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Last edited by g4s; 02-02-2012 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Added Pics

Old 02-03-2012, 09:39 PM   #2

Not sure what the day long seat is but i have the Kawasaki touring gel seat thats like new ?? I have an add on here with pics.If interested just message me !!