Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Riding > Rides/Trip Reports/Travel Information

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-08-2008, 09:02 PM   #1
VBA Founder

Chuck "txcwdancer" Burt's replacement.....

Although noone can actually replace the type of person Chuck was, the staff and I have been discussing a replacement for Chuck as far as the Chief Travel/Trip Consultant (CTC) for KawaNOW.

Some say that it might be too soon to replace Chuck, but I'm of the opinion that Chuck would want someone to move in and continue what he started.

After much consideration, I have decided that Dan Lund should be the person to move into the CTC position. Dan has many miles under his belt and has a lot of experience and knowledge when it comes to motorcycle travel.

Dan will vacate his current position of Chief Safety/Riding Officer and become KawaNOW's CTC.

Please join me in congratulating Dan in his new appointment. Dan will also be the moderator over the travel board. Feel free to get with Dan in the future with any of your travel or trip questions or problems.

A replacement for the Chief Safety/Riding Officer position is being considered and decided on now. More on that later.

Thanks,
Trip
Trip's Website

Custer 09, 18 / Maggie Valley 11 / Eureka Springs 09, 17 / Antlers 09, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18
Texas Hill Country / Deals Gap / Colorado / Wyoming / Montana / Utah / More trips for Trip

Login or Register to Remove Ads