Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-25-2008, 09:19 PM   #1

Alberta Nomad Riders

I'd like to put out a call for members on this board who are from Alberta.....Would love to meet up with some people and arrange some rides and get togethers. Getting kind of tired of seeing the same old people at the bike nights around edmonton.....I don't see too many Nomad riders around here but I know there are some out there......My wife always rides with me and she's kinda like Caddman's missus in that she's solid as a rock back there and not much of whatever I do seems to faze her....She's a keeper and I couldn't imagine having to spend any amount of time riding without her......Anywhoo, Just looking for some other Kawanowers out here.....Hope to hear from some of you.....

Login or Register to Remove Ads