Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-17-2008, 06:32 AM   #1

new guy

Hello everyone.....I joined up a week ago or so and have just been lurking a bit to see what goes on here. I am the proud owner of a 2008 two tone red and black Nomad and am enjoying the heck out of it so far. I worked my way up to it from a 04 800B Vulcan which i also really enjoyed. I dabbled in and got caught up in the mystique of a Harley Davidson but it turned out to be a bad experience and I'm over that now <BG>.
I have a question for anyone that owns a Mutazu trunk. I ordered mine and received it in the mail yesterday. I got a wrap around back rest with it but it sure seems to be sorely lacking in padding. Has anyone else here have one of these and how do their passengers like those back rests? I'm thinking I may have to go and get it repadded to make it more comfortable for my wife who didn't look all that thrilled when she first saw the back rest....lol. I also got some brackets and such but not a lick of instructions on what goes where. Any help there would also be appreciated.
It's nice to meet you all and I hope to do lots of riding and posting here in the future.
:)

Login or Register to Remove Ads