Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-01-2019, 09:11 PM   #1

Rasta AKA Amin

Hey guys just wanted to let you know about our friend Amin. Amin, Demac, Spillski and myself went to Bikes Blues and BBQ last week in Arkansas. Thursday night after a great day in Fayetteville Amin went by his self to take some sunset pics. After his pics and on his way back on the 187 damn loop he hit a deer. He was going about 35 mph but still went down hard. When he called me I thought he was joking but of course he wasn’t. We met him at the hospital where we found out his collarbone was broken and hands were cut up pretty bad. Luckily he was geared up with leathers and a helmet. The helmet wasn’t in very good shape. After taking pic he didn’t put his gloves back on hence the reason for his hands.

Our focus changed from having fun to taking care of Amin and getting him and his bike home. Luckily he trailered down so we got his bike loaded up. David Falke and his wife Sara stayed at the same motel as us and offered to take Amin to Kansas City ( half way to his house). Then Mike (Spillski)came up with a plan for him and Denny ( Demac) to leave early Saturday morning and go to Amin’s home in Iowa rent a car and head to KC and pick Amin up and get him home. Amin’s Wife (Cecelia)joined them. I was Amin’s roommate and nurse. Go ahead and make fun of me but someone had to do it.

Amin had surgery today on his collarbone and is resting at home right know.
Denny and Mike made it home safe.

Please DO NOT go on facebook and wish him well he doesn’t want certain people (his family) to know what happened. When he’s ready he’ll tell them his self.

David (Framer) Marang
2018 Harley Davidson Ultra Limited
VBA#02245
VROC#35311

2013 Antlers 2014 Mountain View 2014 Antlers
2015 Eureka Springs 2015 Antlers 2016 Salem 2016 Antlers
2017 Eureka Springs 2017 Lake George 2017 Antlers
2018 Custer

Login or Register to Remove Ads