Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-13-2017, 10:17 AM   #9
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
I really like my Kingpin but if parts become a problem I will sell it and find something else.
It is not a Harley so it is not a lifestyle, it is a motorcycle. There are lots of motorcycles out there.
Indian will probably make a crossover bike with Victory technology and re-brand it as Indian anyway.
There is way to much panic going on. Stay calm and breath folks, this to shall pass
I have to disagree with the lifestyle comment. Cruisers are grouped together in the cruiser lifestyle.

Supersport bikes are grouped into the street racer lifestyle.

Cafe bikes are grouped into the rocker lifestyle

Adventure bikes have their lifestyle.

Etc.

Individual motorcyclists choose to embrace or not the associated lifestyle.

I currently own Harley, Yamaha, Kawasaki, and Moto Guzzi .

I tell people I am a motorcyclist, not a biker. I average 20,000 miles a year and have ridden the entire lower 48.

There are folks on Vulcans, Star, Victory, Honda, and Suzuki who are in the biker lifestyle.

I bought a Harley because the fit and finish is above the rest. The availability of accessories is above the rest. The quick release feature that allows you to quickly transform the bike is above the rest. And because I can afford Harley.

I find it interesting how people find ways to justify not buying Harley. I was the same, but for me it was their marketing to the bad boy image that kept me from buying in the past. The Vulcan Voyager was my gateway motorcycle to Harley.

2010 Vulcan Voyager, 2007 Vulcan Mean Streak, 2009 Vulcan Nomad