Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > 1700 Nomad, Vaquero & Voyager

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-18-2015, 10:20 AM   #1

RACNRAY's COUNTDOWN THREAD

Well I have been blessed with a few things in the last 4 1/2 years and it all started when I bought the Vaq in April 2011. Other blessings are havin a skoot my old bones can ride ALOT, livin in S. Fla allows me to ride 365 days, meetin new peeps, on the road and on the internet, playin with my toy and makin improvements and learnin from u'all.

I kinda have the idea my Vaq will be the first Vaq to hit 100,000 mls and feel a sense of pride in that. I NEVER had achieved this kinda miles on any skoot in such a short period of time. I would of had more but while I've owned the Vaq my Busa has amassed 5000 miles but the poor thing sits a lot. Just too damn much fun to jump on the Vaq and ride.

So since I am down to the last 9000 mls b4 I hit the 100K mark, I'm gonna document these last miles. It's gonna be fun!!!

RACNRAY

Login or Register to Remove Ads