Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Free Classifieds > Parts & Accessories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-10-2008, 08:47 AM   #1

A bunch of Nomads for sale locally

If any of you find something, Nomad-wise, on Craigslist in the Denver area, I would be glad to try to check it our for ya, with a few limitations.

I've just noticed that there is rarely a Nomad on Ebay in my area anymore, but I just looked at Craigslist and there are 8 from the last month or so (usually the ads are removed when sold but not always.) The thing with Craigslist is that they discourage any long distance or out of town dealing and a lot of related scams have been offered. Just occurred to me that we could maybe help each other out some if we would be willing have a look at a bike for sale for another KawaNow member who's not in the area and maybe establish some sort of a legitimate connection between local seller and a more distant KawaNOW potential buyer. Thinking strictly volunteer with no financial connection for the middle man, just a chance to help a fellow member. Have a look at
http://denver.craigslist.org/search/...min&maxAsk=max
and see if anything interests you (there are few extraneous listings in the search). Just a thought. I could most easily cover the north side of the Denver area and in some cases might take a few days before I could go have a look at one for you. Might also be good to establish communication with the seller first to be sure a deal may be workable. Consider a PM if you don't want any details of your negotiation going public. Note that I have absolutely no financial interest in this, just might want to get a good deal on a Nomad in your area someday.

Login or Register to Remove Ads