Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-01-2008, 10:02 AM   #1

Thank you Trip and KawaNow Staff

I just want to tell you guys thank you for such a great site. I was on another forum last night that I joined before I found ya'll. It was before I owned my Nomad. I had a Honda Shadow Aero 750. That forum is EXTREMELY nitpicky over the content of your threads. If someone posts something slightly off topic in the thread, you receive a warning from a moderator playing " Daddy". The next warning is a final warning. If what they consider is another " violation" then " Daddy" boots the entire thread. Now mind you, you only have to say something SLIGHTLY off subject. On KawaNow, it's like it should be. It's like having a conversation with a friend. If you want to get REALLY off topic, there's a place for you to do that. So, I just wanted to tell all you guys what a true breath of fresh air this site is, and to tell all members that I hope ya'll realize how nice this site is. Thanks again.

Login or Register to Remove Ads