Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

View Poll Results: Who wants Mac to stay?
Mac, you gotta stay!! 54 75.00%
Really don't care. 14 19.44%
Mac? Who's Mac? 4 5.56%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-21-2014, 08:47 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by glwilson View Post
Well there you go, from a person that admits they have nothing to offer of relevance. Ummm...

You know sometimes you have to deal with the delivery to get the goods... and I can assure you goods were delivered for years by Mac.

I happen to know people, including myself, who sent him a check in the mail for his advice. He never asked for it, and in fact in my case tried to send it back. His advice to me was not only correct, but it saved me money and potential major problems later -- maybe my life. He deserved something in my mind.

As others have said, Mac would help you if you needed it, no questions asked, and without a doubt.

Part of the spice in life is the various seasonings people bring to it. Mac definitely was of a stronger variety in several respects; however one thing is for certain -- he provided value to many on this site and you have not in comparison, as you admit yourself.

So given the score... zero points for you, ten or more points for Mac your view apparently does not matter. It is only your type-written words. Until the score is even or better, you comments about another who has provided a tremendous benefit to many others here is simply NOT relevant.

With all due respect...
And with all due respect you can guess what I think of your opinion......so since your into match, we're even.

cheers