Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > Canada West Group

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-15-2013, 01:17 PM   #1
Top Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to rickyboy
Waving Pretty quite here too...

Hi everyone,... I spotted the Canada East post of how quiet it was there and realized the same was true with Canada West as well. I'm guilty too of not being around a lot lately and posting as much as usual. Retirement and the final stage of moving to the new digs here on "The 108 Ranch" have taken much of my time. I've been trying to get things done around the new place .... both inside and out ....that and Co. coming to visit, Two of my daughters {seperately} have come then a couple my wife and I travel with came up for Thanksgiving.......and there are things I've been trying to get done before the snow flys. I'm setting up a garden and wanted to "deer proof" it before spring. So I'm digging post holes for an 8 ft. fence around the raised gardens. The deer laugh at 6 ft fences, for sure.
Then I've had the electrician in to add things in the garage, the kitchen, and I'm putting in a bathroom in the basement. Then come the new yr. I want to reno the upstairs bathroom entirely. Take out the bath tub, and shower and put in a Lrg. shower in place of the tub and put in a linen closet in place of the existing shower.
There hasn't been much time to ride it seems.
So what has everyone else in the Canada West Region been doing? I have till the middle of Nov. to ride and hope to get out for a couple of day rides. The weather has been awesome, but chilly in the morning.
Hope everyone is doing well.

Nomad'a What !
"rickyboy"

Richard Cole
Canada West Region
108 Mile Ranch, British Columbia
Canada
Vulcan Bagger Assoc. #00722
Black 2006 Nomad

https://cdn2.iconfinder.com/data/ico...Book_32x32.png

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Last edited by rickyboy; 12-31-2013 at 12:58 PM.