Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Free Classifieds > Parts & Accessories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-16-2012, 08:51 AM   #1

FS: Chuckster V&H Bagger / Twin Slash 4" Ultimate Baffles

One pair of Chuckster Ultimate baffles designed to cap off a de-baffled Vance and Hines Bagger or Twin Slash round slip on exhaust generally found on Nomads, Vaqueros and Voyagers.

The baffles are used but in excellent condition. I installed them using exhaust sealant for a tight fit. When I removed them they had some scratches so I've repainted them. To re-iterate, while these look new, they are not so they may not be cosmetically perfect.

The quality of the machining and fit of the baffles is excellent. The sound is crisp and authoritative (that's a politically correct way of saying loud).

I'm selling them because my sickness renders me unable to leave well enough alone. I fabricated a different baffle system that emphasizes some of the elements that are highest priority to me.

My sickness means someone here wins because they can get a pair of high quality, briefly used baffles that I paid $130 at about half the cost.

Price is $75 shipped to Continental US, Alaska, or Hawaii via USPS Priority Mail. Payment made by Paypal in advance. PM me for payment details.

Pics (for those not familiar with this item, the more rounded edge faces out and the bar across the center is so that you have something to easily grab them with to extract them - they are held in place by the two factory set screws):

[/COLOR]

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Last edited by Devin W; 11-16-2012 at 09:51 AM.