Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > SouthCentral Group

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-26-2012, 11:29 PM   #1
VBA Founder

The SouthCentral has a new Regional Leader...

Alot happened today in the VBA world...

First, Cajunrider called me this morning to say that he had sold his Nomad and bought an HD Ultra Limited. OK, so, I can handle that.

Then, this afternoon while talking to Socwkbiker, he told me he felt he needed to step down as VP and just be a regular member of the VBA.

Is it a full moon or what?

So, after making some soul-searching decisions that took hours.... I've come up with the following changes and additions for the VBA staff:

First, for VP...I am appointing Jim "Oldbikers" Hardin as the new VP of the VBA. I've known Jim for over 4 years and have worked close with him planning rally's and rides. Out of all the people I know in the VBA, I don't know anyone that has promoted the VBA more and given more of their time and money than Jim. Jim and his wife Bea have supported KawaNOW and the VBA through thick and thin. I appreciate all of their hard work and friendship. Jim will be the only VBA officer with the title VP. He will be second-in-command of the VBA and will take over and operate the VBA if anything happens to me.

Second, I'm not going to appoint anyone to replace Mitch "Cajunrider" Brignac. I'm going to keep our staff moderators number to three... Amy, Mark and Larry. No title changes for them and no changes in their areas of forum moderation.

Third, I am changing the titles of Todd, Steve and James to "National Leaders" instead of VP. Since we have always had Regional Leaders, it is only fitting that we have National Leaders. Todd, will continue to be over the USA with the title of National Leader-USA Operations. Steve will be National Leader-Canadian Operations and James will be National Leader-Australian Operations. No changes in their areas of forum moderation.

Fourth, since Jim has accepted the position of VP, it is necessary that he step down as Regional Leader of the SouthCentral Region. So, in his place, I have offered the SC RL position to Vic "Nightmare" Golubowski and he has accepted. Join me in congratulating Vic as the new RL for the SC!

So, there you have it... all of the changes to date. I hope nobody calls me tomorrow saying they've sold their Vulcan.
Trip's Website

Custer 09, 18 / Maggie Valley 11 / Eureka Springs 09, 17 / Antlers 09, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18
Texas Hill Country / Deals Gap / Colorado / Wyoming / Montana / Utah / More trips for Trip

Login or Register to Remove Ads