Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Riding > Rallies & Rides > Archived > NorthCentral Rally - June 8, 2012

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-27-2012, 09:41 PM   #16

Sorry about the confusion again guys.

The NCR Rally information is located on the North Central Region's board.

Once there go to the top to the "sticky" thread called: "The Melody Marchbanks Memorial Ride 2012". The NCR board does not list this year's rally as the North Central Rally -- which is why some may be getting confused.

On that board you will find a thread there I put that has the brochure and the rally routes for the two days. The brochure has the motel phone numbers for reservations. Here is a link to that thread: http://www.vulcanbagger.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=25531

Rasta: Don't know what part of Iowa you are in. My wife and I are heading from our house over to Anamosa early on the 7th. I had intentions of being there by no later than 10 or 11AM. I will likely be there at 10AM if Rayski can get over to my house early enough to ride along. If he is delayed some, then so will I.

I will post my intentions as we get closer to the 7th. Hopefully we will see you then!

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

"You can have your own opinion, but not your own facts."

Former VBA NCR Assist Regional Leader
Formerly: 2004 1500FI Bronze Nomad: 2009 & 2014 HD Ultra
Current Rides: 2017 HD Ultra Limited & 2011 Can Am Spyder RTS-SE
Attended: VBA National Rallies 2009, 2011, 2015; VBA/NCR Regional Rally 2010, 12, 14, 16 and several rides throughout with regional members.
VBA Member #652
HOG Member #3935417

Login or Register to Remove Ads