Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Riding > Rallies & Rides > Archived > Western Canada/Northwest Regional Rally for 2012 - "Canadian Rockies Rally"
July 17-19

View Poll Results: Planing to attend The Canadian Rockies Rally ???
Yes, with spouse/friend 2 66.67%
Yes, solo and with bells on. 1 33.33%
No ! not a frick'in chance. 0 0%
Maybe 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-07-2011, 12:53 PM   #1
Top Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to rickyboy
Attendance Poll for Western Canada/NorthWest Grp. Rally 2012

UPDATE !!!

We lost the poll during the change of servers and web sites.
If those of you who have posted and said if you were or were not coming
could go back and vote again, it would be appreciated.

This a preliminary poll to see what the attendance numbers might be at a joint rally for the "Western Canada Nomad Riders" and the "NorthWest Grp" from the U.S. of A.. Everyone else is welcome of course!! I have made this poll so you can change your mind until such time that we get closer to the confirmed time. Then when we get closer I/we will need to be more certain and I will make that option unavailable. But I will do my best to make that known before I do that.
I can say that the rally will be in Alberta Canada, in the Banff/Kananaskis region, in July of 2012. Hopefully the 17th, 18th, 19th of the month. We may do less time consuming rides that will leave you time to do your own thing and to relax and perhaps take in a tour of some kind {maybe a helicopter tour !!!} A passport for those coming from out of country would be advised but there are options apparently available to U.S. citizens. Here is a link that could help and explain requirements.
http://gocanada.about.com/od/canadat..._travel_ID.htm

I will update and confirm dates and specifically where the rally will be held as the info becomes available.
If you think you might come {from out of country} don't leave your travel documents to the last moment. Get them now/soon. They are good for 10 years so you will probably use a passport sometime in that period for travel to somewhere anyway!!

Kris "netnorski" Olsen and I are both excited about hosting this event in this spectacular setting of Canada. I wish for a good response from any and all KawaNOW members. Ya'll come on up now,..hear? ;)

Nomad'a What !
"rickyboy"

Richard Cole
Canada West Region
108 Mile Ranch, British Columbia
Canada
Vulcan Bagger Assoc. #00722
Black 2006 Nomad

https://cdn2.iconfinder.com/data/ico...Book_32x32.png

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Last edited by rickyboy; 12-13-2011 at 12:14 AM. Reason: Attendance Poll Added