Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > Canada East Group

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-24-2011, 07:06 PM   #1

Rally T Shirt Ordering

Hi Guys; We think we have come up with a way to get our Maggie Valley Rally T shirts ordered without the steep shipping charge to Canada.
We will have them sent to the Base Motel and they will be there waiting for us when we arrive.
When you order your shirts specify that you want them shipped to the motel rather than your home address, Phill will box them up for us into a single box and send them off a week before the rally. He will pay the shipping for us.
This is a reply we received from him.

I can ship bulk orders to you or to your hotel for pick-up on the day of the event. I would deduct the shipping cost from the orders and I will pay to ship to one location.

So you would save freight charges. Just have people respond to their confirmation requesting shipping to the event - I will deduct the shipping charges form the credit card billings.

Here is the Ship To address;

Maggie Valley Inn and Conference Center
70 Soco Road
28751 Maggie Valley North Carolina
United States

Make it attention to ''Todd Frazier'' (Kawanow)
Todd is our contact with the motel.

2002 Nomad aka Bountyhunter
VBA #27
VROC #18951

Login or Register to Remove Ads