Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > NorthCentral Group

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-24-2009, 07:02 PM   #1

Labor Day Weekend Ride

I'll throw this out just in case anyone can or would like to join-in.

I am riding (2-up) on Labor Day Weekend on Saturday September 5th (I think that's the date of that weekend) headed toward La Crosse, WI. where I will stay overnight and then head back south on the Minnesota/Iowa side of the Mississippi River to the Galena, IL area.

I haven't decided if I am going to make it a 3-day ride or not yet. If I do, Sunday will be spent riding some great roads in between La Crosse and Prairie du Chien, WI to and from the river bluffs on some of the best roads in the Midwest. (If you haven't ever ridden these roads... you need to take the time to do so sometime.)

I will provide the details of the ride to anyone that is interested.

Whether this is a 2-day or 3-day ride... it still involves some great roads and beautiful scenery. Definitely one of my favorite rides -- bar-none.

If I decide to make it a 3-day ride and you cannot do the same... you certainly can head back on Sunday. I'll let you know my preferred route so you'll have a great ride to include some "must-see" stops along the way.

Anyway... short notice... but let me know on this thread or send me a PM.

Greg

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

"You can have your own opinion, but not your own facts."

Former VBA NCR Assist Regional Leader
Formerly: 2004 1500FI Bronze Nomad: 2009 & 2014 HD Ultra
Current Rides: 2017 HD Ultra Limited & 2011 Can Am Spyder RTS-SE
Attended: VBA National Rallies 2009, 2011, 2015; VBA/NCR Regional Rally 2010, 12, 14, 16 and several rides throughout with regional members.
VBA Member #652
HOG Member #3935417

Login or Register to Remove Ads