Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-15-2009, 12:46 AM   #1
Advanced Member

Morning chuckle

My SO (Karen) has us making Sunday rides for breakfast now the weather is cooperating. Took about a 65 mile ride to Bellefontaine from Columbus this morning we stopped at a Waffle house, parked right out front like they were expecting us.

A family leaves and I glance out to see them gathered around the Nomad pointing at different things when a guy at the next table mentions I could probably sell it. Then he tosses some numbers out at me 20,000, 30,000 asking how much i paid for it. Imagine his surprise, but looking back I should have sold it to him ::)

I am finding out more and more is that besides the ride, handling, and everything else you just gotta love about the Nomad, I like just as much that they are different from the gamut of other baggers out there. They seem to almost take people by surprise to see one trying to figure out what it is.

Login or Register to Remove Ads