Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > New Member Introductions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-04-2009, 01:29 PM   #1

New member Calgary Canada

Hi, my name is Brian Midgley aka 'Midge'. I live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

I was introduced to your club by one of your members and my riding partner, Rick Cole.

I have been riding motorcycles for over 40 years. I have owned and ridden bikes by Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki, Harley and Kawasaki.

When I turned 14 one of the first things I did was obtain my motorcycle license. Compared to other provinces and states, Alberta is one of the few places where 14 is the legal driving age. I started out with a Honda 50 and graduated through different sizes, models and makes, from dirtbikes to cruisers.

The bike that I was most impressed with was a Kawasaki 900Z1. I got it the first year it came out. Although I have owned many bikes since that time, I find myself consistently falling back to Kawasaki. I currently own a 1999 Kawasaki Voyageur.

Unfortunately, the riding season is short, but I take an annual tour every summer. Over the years I have been through British Columbia, California, Oregon, Utah and Nevada.

I look forward to checking out South Dakota this year and meeting all of you at the Ralley in Custer.

--Midge

Login or Register to Remove Ads