Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-18-2008, 11:14 AM   #1

Knee update

Well, thanks to all for the support. Had the surgery on Thursday, been crutching it since. Pain has been handled by Tylenol. When I woke up they had nearly my whole leg wrapped in elastic bandages, from mid-thigh to foot with lots of packing, couldn't move it much. Had Doctor visit Monday to remove the 3 sets of stitches, check it and go over stuff. Doc said I had 2 places of torn meniscus, 2 bone spurs, one spot of torn cartilage, one area of damaged cartilage they smoothed up and one spot worn thru. He fixed everything he could and seemed to think it'll be ok. Although I've never had a serious knee injury, it appears as though I've been rough on them. So for about 6 weeks, no heavy lifting, high impact activities, ladders, stairs, etc. Start P.T. on Tuesday, leave for Michigan on Saturday, should be interesting.

"A society that gives up freedom to gain security, shall gain neither and lose both"
Rhett "BigDog" Riegel KawaNow #142
Sandi "Lil' Mutt" Riegel KawaNow #143
'18 Indian Roadmaster - Red/Black matte

Login or Register to Remove Ads