Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 09-30-2008, 01:34 AM   #1

Hello, I am a new member from southern Illinois. I have been looking around here for a couple of weeks and just had to be part of the family. I bought my baby back on June 2nd of this year, wow I am in love. I did a lot of research to pick the perfect bike. After about a year I knew I had to have the Nomad. The day I picked her out they were still putting her together out of the crate. My first ride on her was the 50+ mile ride home from the dealer, I knew I had made the right choice. We rode over 2000 miles in the first 2 months. I have taken a trip on her, we rode over 800 miles in 3 days. We had a blast going up and over the Ozarks . If you ever get the chance to go to Mountain View, AR I would recommend it. It is a wonderful ride with beautiful scenery, not to mention nice people and the folk music. The Nomad is a wonderful bike. Probably one of the most "Bang for you buck" bikes there is. They sound pretty good from the factory, especially coming down a long hill in second gear and the rpm's up. They could be a little louder though, I like to hear bikes make some noise :)! I hope I have time to do the Bafflectomy this weekend to make her sound even better. Anyway, just wanted to say Hi and I love the site.

Login or Register to Remove Ads