Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Riding > Rides/Trip Reports/Travel Information

Old 06-01-2008, 06:31 PM   #1

'Buck America' ride

Hey Nomad boys and girls,

I'm headed to Bend, Oregon from Chapel Hill, NC beginning June 16. I meet my daughter every year in Bend for the Cascade Runoff (June 28), which is a weekend of triathlons and running events and this is my first year riding instead of flying. My ultimate goal on the trip is to renew old friendships along the way and meet new friends. I'm traveling solo, and will camp mostly and motel as necessary. Once in Oregon, I will ride for two weeks with brother and friends and leave the Nomad in Oregon and return in the fall for more riding.

I'd really welcome meeting riders along the way for coffee and/or join me for a few hours or a few days. I'm headed through central Tenn., southern Missouri, southern Kansas and into Colorado south of Denver. Plan to spend a few days riding the great Colorado country and into northern Utah. Then through western WY into Idaho and finally beautiful Oregon.

I plan to carry the laptop will update my progress. Hope to meet some of you along the way. Buck

Login or Register to Remove Ads