Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > SouthEast Group

Old 10-23-2010, 08:28 PM   #1

Hey Ya'll!

Ya'll may not remember me, but I'm Skeet in Hermitage, Tn. Alias, Karen. I'm finally going to retire at the end of the year. Now, I bought a Street Glide last year. Impulse buy! It was an 07 Black Pearle. Nice bike, but something about it bothered me. Still don't know why. I even lowered the front, Hog Tunes upgrade speakers, bought bag guards, but the extra auxillary lights on the front, spent some money. But did not ride it. My daughter loved it. Plus, since I made up my mind to retire, I didn't need that hefty payment, I really need a newer mid size suv. So, here I am still looking for a Nomad. I found on in Chattanooga. Its an 02 with 33,000 miles. Has a faring, with radio, gauges, a Voyager trunk, (don't need that). The owner is wanting to sell badly and has lowered the price in an email to me. Is the mileage too high? I don't know anything about this bike. Oh has Vance and Hines pipes. Is there some things I should be weary of?

Thanks for any info.
Karen

Login or Register to Remove Ads