Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > New Member Introductions

Old 08-01-2009, 08:11 AM   #1

New member from Kansas

Hello everyone, I am Joe Grisolano from Pittsburg, Kansas and I am the proud owner of a 2008 Black and Red Nomad. Like many of you, It's been 25 years since I owned a motorcycle. I did, however, always keep my motorcycle license current, just in case I decided to start riding again. Well, about three years ago, I started wanting to ride again. I thought about it for several months and finally purchased a used 2002 Yamaha V Star Classic 650. The V Star was a great bike to start out on, but when I was out on the highway I felt like I needed a bigger bike.

Well, to make a long story shorter, last November I traded the V Star for my Nomad, the last '08 that the dealer closest to me had. I rode her home the day after Thanksgiving.

I have been visiting the KawaNow site and Trip's site for several months and finally decided that it was time to join.

I have already benefitted from this site as I installed a set of "Chucksters" 3" risers earlier this week. Rode for the first time with them yesterday and what a difference in comfort they make.

I look forward to learning more about my Nomad from all of you, as I can tell that there is a wealth of knowledge here.

Ride Safe.

Griz

Joe "Griz" Grisolano
2008 Arctic Pearl Honda Goldwing
2008 Black/Red Nomad - Traded September, 2013
VBA #1210
Pittsburg, Kansas

Login or Register to Remove Ads