Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 10-20-2007, 06:34 PM   #1

Ordered V&H dual baggers hope I like them

Got 9,000 miles on my 07 Nomad. There are times the stock exhaust system is nice, like when I park in the hospital parking garage ,or pull into a campground late. However other times I feel that I am missing much of the joy of ridding a big V-Twin. So I finally ordered the Vance & Hines dual baggers. Had a hard time choosing between the Cobra true duals and the Baggers. No one seems to have the Cobra,s in this area and the only sound compassion was the sound clips available. I have heard the Vance & Hines on two different Nomads I thought they had a very good sound , perhaps borderline on being too loud. A little concerned about the rear head pipe cracking that some have reported. Ordered them from Morepowerracing for $424 with free shipping, don't know anything about the company but I did call them before ordering and the seemed very professional , said they had 13 in stock. Probably take me over a week to get them they are in Washington State I am in Indiana. So I am looking forward to getting them I am fairly sure I will be pleased with them, if they prove to be too loud for those occasional 400 to 500 mile days I ride I have the option of modifying the removable baffles . Any comments on my concerns will be appreciated

Login or Register to Remove Ads