Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 09-17-2008, 12:26 PM   #1

I've been a bit absent lately...

...and it's impossible to catch up with all the new posts. This place is really hopping. Things are hopping at work too. We lost our intern at work, and our EIT is busy studying for his professional engineer exam, and another CAD guy in my department is out with a foot injury; so I've been much busier at the office lately.

Also, Nico has migrated the SoCal Hooligans forum from Delphi over to Proboards, and he asked me to write some articles to help promote the new forum. Since the Hooligan forum caters to all cruiser brands and is not only for Nomads, the articles are very basic and general in nature. But while they're not focused on Nomads they might still be of some interest to the erstwhile mechanics in our group so here is a link to them:
http://hooligancruisers.proboards102...i?board=garage

Finally I bought a new2009 Toyota Tacoma, and since I basically know nothing about them I joined a Tacoma forum ( www.tacomaworld.com ) and I've been busy reading and posting over there.

So the rumors circulating that I've abandoned Kawanow just because my posts suddenly went from 20 a day to one or two a day are only rumors and nothing more.

Login or Register to Remove Ads