Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Riding > Rallies & Rides > Archived > National Rally 2011 - Maggie Valley, NC

Old 05-21-2011, 02:37 PM   #1

National Rally Beer Koozies Available

The "Official KawaNOW 2011 National Rally" beer koozies (beer-bottle-insulators) are going to be made available in Maggie Valley.

There will only be 100 koozies made and will sell for $5 each. Limit one per person due to limited quantity.

They will be available starting on Monday evening at the base-hotel and at the first night's gathering at the base-hotel (Tiki-Bar area) until sold-out.

PLEASE NOTE:

Trip has authorized the making of these.

I am paying the full-price up-front myself to have these made and will bring them with me to Maggie Valley.

I am NOT making a nickel from the sale of these.

The difference between the cost of having them made and the $5 charge will be donated to KawaNOW to help offset some of the costs of keeping the site alive.

Due to the limited-supply; I will not be taking advance orders for these. It would become a nightmare to do this any other way than to simply make them available on a first-come; first-serve basis. I apologize for this, but there just simply wasn't any other way to do this. I hope all of you understand.

A picture of the Koozie artwork will be posted later yet; but I know you will like them.

I used the services of a fellow member of KawaNOW; "Cal" of the North Central Region. His business manufacturers such items for sale.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

"You can have your own opinion, but not your own facts."

Former VBA NCR Assist Regional Leader
Formerly: 2004 1500FI Bronze Nomad: 2009 & 2014 HD Ultra
Current Rides: 2017 HD Ultra Limited & 2011 Can Am Spyder RTS-SE
Attended: VBA National Rallies 2009, 2011, 2015; VBA/NCR Regional Rally 2010, 12, 14, 16 and several rides throughout with regional members.
VBA Member #652
HOG Member #3935417

Login or Register to Remove Ads