Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 06-29-2008, 07:53 PM   #1
Advanced Member

Home from the Central Rally

Just thought I would start a thread so everyone can post when they get home. We arrived home about 30 minutes ago.I talked Marla into riding straight thru so we could sleep in our bed and not some motel.
I want to thank everyone who attended the Rally. Marla and I had a blast even with the rain out on Saturday. Everyone we met where great folks to ride and to socialize with.

I want to extend a my gratitude to Watchman and Rick they are to awesome guys to lead and tail gun for us. The rally would not have been the same without them.

Lw did a great job setting up the dinners for Friday and Saturday night he was a huge help in organizing the Rally

Login or Register to Remove Ads