Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 09-18-2007, 10:25 PM   #1

Send a message via AIM to Idaho
*&%#@% Con Man

This has nothing to do with the Nomad. My youngest daughter just turned 18 in June and her boyfriend introduced her to his 'employer'. The employers name is Jason, well Jason offered my daughter a job, gave her a "company" cell phone to take his calls and he offered to help her with her credit. Now you have to know that my wife was already helping her with that. She had gotten Kate a credit card from Wal-Mart with a $300 limit so that she could make a few purchases and pay it off to establish a credit history. Jason had her sign for "company credit cards" along with him. He also had her sign a loan with him that he assured her was going to be paid by the "Company". Only thing, there is no company. Jason has a hyphenated last name and goes by either last name when it suits his needs. Well, credit cards showed up in our mailbox at home in two of his aliases and her boyfriends name. That was the tip off that something was very wrong. We found out that Jason is into our daughter for over $25,000!!!!!!!!!! She finally figured out that he is a con man and went to the police. Thank God. We started looking into this guys record and he has a string of bad debts and judgements against him that would make a normal person nervous. Now the mail brings new nightmares almost daily. Credit card and loan rejections that Kate did not apply for. I told this guy not to hurt my daughter. He did not listen. Now I'm going to find a way to put him in prison where he belongs.

Talk to your kids about the value of their signature before they turn 18. I never would have figured on something like this happening.
Idaho
VBA #110
VROC #24864
IBA #49753
2007 Nomad 86,000 miles
Bud Smalley
Pocatello, Idaho

Idaho Jack Adapter

Login or Register to Remove Ads