Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > SouthEast Group

Old 08-31-2008, 11:48 AM   #1
Advanced Member

now a Southeast Nomad Rider

Well, it is official, I am now under the legal jurisdiction of the Southeastern Nomads Riders. I just moved to Virginia Beach this weekend and am here to stay. I will have to make a return trip to get my Nomad and some more things in storgae, but here I am. The drive down by cage was quicker, but actually more difficult. It took about 12 hours driving and the last three were the worst. I had to talk to my honey on the cell phone so I didn't start nodding off to sleep. I will be getting settled in over the next two weeks and then ready to do some riding. I plan on riding my bike year round as the cold doesn't bother me. I can handle as cold as 25F. The biggest thing is snow, salt and sand not being on the roads or frost heaves. Be seeing you all around at the rides that we are able to make.

Login or Register to Remove Ads