Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > SouthEast Group

Old 05-04-2009, 06:53 PM   #1
Advanced Member

Gator Joes Ride - May 17th

Hey guys and gals, just thought I would post this for any of you Florida Nomad owners that might like to meet up. I’m a regular poster over on the “Delphi Vulcan Riders Forum” have been for the last 8 years and joined up here just a few days ago. Anyway about a month ago I started a thread on the other forum to get a meet together for a ride to Gator Joes. The address for gator Joes is:
Gator Joe�s Beach Bar and Grill
12431 Southeast 135th Avenue Ocklawaha, FL
Phone: (352) 288-3100 Fax: (352) 288-6461
also here’s a link to their site: http://www.gatorjoesocala.com/tabid/253/Default.aspx

The date of the get together is Sunday, May 17th. For those people that live in or around the Jacksonville area we are going to meet at the Huddle House on Hwy. 17 in Green Cove Springs. Here’s the address for the huddle house….
618 N Orange Ave, Green Cove Springs, FL

The plan is to arrive at the huddle house as early as you like but the kickstands will go up at 9:00am. I figure we will roll into gator Joes between 11:30 and 12:00 noon.We have one of the forum members from the other forum leading the ride, he led it last time and did a fine job. The plan is to hang out, have lunch and socialize. Afterwards everyone can go their own way. I’m sure we’ll have a group riding back to Jacksonville and anyone that wants to join in is welcome.
For those of you that don’t live close enough to justify meeting up with us in Green Cove, your welcome to meet up with us at gator Joes. The last time we did this ride we had a pretty good size group show up from around Tampa and other West coast areas.
Also, who knows what the weather will do but if it’s looking nasty for that day the ride will probably get rescheduled. I will post here if it looks like that’s going to happen.
Anyway, so there’s the invite, join us if you like.

2012 Vaquero
Special edition Candy Lime Green / Ebony
Cobra slip on exhaust, Kuryakyn Alley Cat intake, Cobra FI2000 Fuel Processor, Quick release trunk, Front & rear crashbars powdercoated black, Paul Yaffee stealth 3 tag frame, Arlen Ness grips, Corbin seat, Custom pinstripping, Rear LED strip turn signals, Stock rear turnsignals / tagframe assembly removed

Login or Register to Remove Ads