Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Old 11-05-2009, 10:05 PM   #1

Fort Hood Tragedy

Don't know if all have heard on the news about the shootings, deaths and injuries at Ft Hood in Texas. How tragic...prayers to all the victims and families.
Kawanow Member #23
Hubbie-Ken '10 Metalic Black Goldwing

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 11-06-2009, 07:22 AM   #2
VBA Founder

Fort Hood Tragedy

Thanks for bringing it up Nancy........Now that the details are coming in.....it's kind of weird that a psychiatrist with the military would lose it and shoot 12 people dead and injure over 20. All because he didn't want to be deployed to Afghanistan.

Trip's Website

Custer 09, 18 / Maggie Valley 11 / Eureka Springs 09, 17 / Antlers 09, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18
Texas Hill Country / Deals Gap / Colorado / Wyoming / Montana / Utah / More trips for Trip

Old 11-06-2009, 11:49 AM   #3

Fort Hood Tragedy

We seem to be in a time of extreme crazy right now. The things that are happening everywhere including this tragedy keep showing an insanity that seems to be spreading.

There is no rational explanation for this just insanity and the really strange part is he was a shrink.

Whether you chose to believe in a higher being call it god, allah or whatever..... I think most people are still praying a lot in these times.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."
1946 George Orwell

Old 11-06-2009, 07:22 PM   #4

Fort Hood Tragedy

At first I thought that this guy could only wish that he could be tried in a civil court rather than a military-court... but then I realized this occurred in TEXAS!!!!

He better hope he is tried in a military court... they might show a bit more mercy on him, because a Texas civil-court would have NO mercy... and would provide swift and appropriate justice.

Now I can only hope he is tried in civil court!!!!!!!!!!!

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

"You can have your own opinion, but not your own facts."

Former VBA NCR Assist Regional Leader
Formerly: 2004 1500FI Bronze Nomad: 2009 & 2014 HD Ultra
Current Rides: 2017 HD Ultra Limited & 2011 Can Am Spyder RTS-SE
Attended: VBA National Rallies 2009, 2011, 2015; VBA/NCR Regional Rally 2010, 12, 14, 16 and several rides throughout with regional members.
VBA Member #652
HOG Member #3935417

Old 11-07-2009, 11:14 PM   #5
Sr. Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to blowndodge
Fort Hood Tragedy

Obama's Administration and the media is going out of their way to difuse this as a non terrorist act!! The military personal heard him say "Allah Akbar" "God is Great" Just before he started shooting.

For those that forgot, the Twin Towers hijackers were all heard yelling "Allah Akbar" just before they crashed into the towers. We will learn that he has terrorist ties and O'bama will try to convince us it was just "extreme pressure on the military" that caused him to snap!!! I'm getting so tired of his bullsh*t lying..

This was going to be his first deployment not a redeployment that was reported!! The SOB has never seen action!!! He's a terrorist and this isn't the last of it either.

There are two types of Harley riders. Those that trailer them and those that push them.

The most Interesting Man in the World
"Find the things in life you don't do well and don't do those things"

Member # 0005

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 11-08-2009, 05:23 PM   #6
Sr. Contributor

Fort Hood Tragedy

And the guy gave his stuff away, making this murders in the 1st degree.... he thought about it, gave away his stuff, and wanted to go out a martar..

I hope he gets life with bread and water chained to a bolder, he breaks for so long as he lives, and ONE 72 year old Virgin to bitch the entire rest of his life. Nothing more.

06 1600 Nomad
Just call me Mac
molon labe come and get it

Old 11-08-2009, 07:19 PM   #7

Fort Hood Tragedy

+1 for BD and don't you think that would be cruel and unusually punishment for the virgin Mac Just take the SOB to the front gate and hang him and leave him there for a fed days then maybe that will stop some of this bulls**t!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Old 11-08-2009, 10:20 PM   #8

Fort Hood Tragedy

Boy I would love to be his nurse right about now. Pain meds? Oh sorry we're out, as soon as pharmacy brings more up I'll be right in with those...... ::)
Kawanow Member #23
Hubbie-Ken '10 Metalic Black Goldwing

Old 11-08-2009, 10:30 PM   #9

Fort Hood Tragedy

I heard that plans are to tie him to the back of an Army Humvee and drag him over the 350 square miles of Ft. Hood.....with a video camera mounted on the back end. Oh, and heavy metal rock music will be blasting him during the dragging. Sounds like a plan!

2016 Electra Glide Ultra Limited CVO
Palladium Silver / Phantom Blue
110 cu in SE

2012 Electra Glide Ultra Limited (Traded 6/22/16)
Tequila Sunrise / HD Orange
Vance & Hines true dual headers
Rinehart 4" slip ons
Screamin Eagle Super Tuner
Screamin Eagle Stage 1 intake
Dyno tuned
H.O.G.# 4514015

2007 Nomad 1600 (Traded 6/23/12)
VBA #482

Old 11-09-2009, 01:40 AM   #10

Fort Hood Tragedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip
t's kind of weird that a psychiatrist with the military would lose it and shoot 12 people dead and injure over 20. All because he didn't want to be deployed to Afghanistan.
It wasn't cause he didn't want to go. We've already had a Lt up here at Ft Lewis prove if you don't want to go you just miss the movement then hire a fancy ass lawyer.
This guy in Texas was a Muslim Zealot. If a Christian had pulled the crap that he had in DC, that person would have been kicked out of the army.
I hope he pulls through so we can execute him. My brother's family is at Fort Hood.

Charlie "Ballast" Krogh
2005 1600 Nomad "Tangerine Dream"
VBA #999
VROC #29355

Old 11-09-2009, 08:46 PM   #11
Sr. Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to blowndodge
Fort Hood Tragedy

Well it came out today this guy's got ties to Yemen and Al Qaeda. CIA has records of phone calls and lots of stuff this guys a terrorist...

I truly hate it sometimes when I'm right. It makes me an even bigger cynic of our government. O'bama is still reserving judgement.

It took Bush 1 minute to realize the twin towers attack was from terrorist and not some "overworked stressed out" pilots!!!!! ::)

God help us all......

There are two types of Harley riders. Those that trailer them and those that push them.

The most Interesting Man in the World
"Find the things in life you don't do well and don't do those things"

Member # 0005

Old 11-09-2009, 09:41 PM   #12

Fort Hood Tragedy

You have a president that is embarrassed about our history; and is sympathetic to the radical cause.

Remember, Obama has friends in Chicago that hate the U.S.; and his similar feelings and connections to these people are beginning to show.

This is a real mess...

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

Attended: VBA National Rallies 2009, 2011, 2015; VBA/NCR Regional Rally 2010, 12, 14, 16 and several rides throughout with regional members.
VBA Member #652
HOG Member #3935417

Old 11-10-2009, 08:02 PM   #13

Fort Hood Tragedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blowndodge "Darksider"
Obama's Administration and the media is going out of their way to difuse this as a non terrorist act!! The military personal heard him say "Allah Akbar" "God is Great" Just before he started shooting.

For those that forgot, the Twin Towers hijackers were all heard yelling "Allah Akbar" just before they crashed into the towers. We will learn that he has terrorist ties and O'bama will try to convince us it was just "extreme pressure on the military" that caused him to snap!!! I'm getting so tired of his bullsh*t lying..

This was going to be his first deployment not a redeployment that was reported!! The SOB has never seen action!!! He's a terrorist and this isn't the last of it either.
I am curious as to the source that revealed that the "hijackers were all heard yelling Allah Akbar." As I remember, everyone from the plans, including the hijackers were killed in the crash.

Old 11-10-2009, 08:23 PM   #14

Fort Hood Tragedy

If I remember right, it was heard and recorded over the radio frequency in the ATC towers. It was also heard by relatives of passengers over their cell phones.

2016 Electra Glide Ultra Limited CVO
Palladium Silver / Phantom Blue
110 cu in SE

2012 Electra Glide Ultra Limited (Traded 6/22/16)
Tequila Sunrise / HD Orange
Vance & Hines true dual headers
Rinehart 4" slip ons
Screamin Eagle Super Tuner
Screamin Eagle Stage 1 intake
Dyno tuned
H.O.G.# 4514015

2007 Nomad 1600 (Traded 6/23/12)
VBA #482

Old 11-10-2009, 08:42 PM   #15

Fort Hood Tragedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peabo2k
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blowndodge "Darksider"

I am curious as to the source that revealed that the "hijackers were all heard yelling Allah Akbar." As I remember, everyone from the plans, including the hijackers were killed in the crash.
Interesting question; but as mentioned that this information was covered in detail from ATC and cell-phone tapes.

VBA Member #652
HOG Member #3935417