Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > New Member Introductions

Old 06-23-2009, 06:53 PM   #1
Top Contributor

To All Newbies

Wow...you take off for a week and come back to so many new members....how cool is that! As you probably know or have figured out, many of the KawaNOW faithful took a sojourn to Custer, SD this past week for the first National Rally. I can only say that it was a fabulous time and the folks there were a real pleasure to meet and hang out with.

This is a special group you have found here and trust me when I say that you will get out of it exactly what you put into it. There is much to learn here about our great machines and the folks who staff KawaNOW are all top shelf people! Make the effort to participate in the casual rides or regional rallies in your area. Meeting the people here makes being a part of KawaNOW even more enjoyable and brings everyone closer.

I'm so very glad I made the 1200 mile (one-way) ride to Custer. It was worth it even if only to smoke one of Trip's cigars (which of course I did.... ). Now every time I log in....it's not just a post I read. Having met a good number of these folks in person...it's like having a real conversation and I better understand their personalities and sense of humor. So welcome to each and every one of you...and make yourself right at home (so long as you buy the first round... ;))!

Damn, if only I could have won that new '09 Nomad that Trip gave away as a door prize..... ;) ::) !

VBA #0691
2017 HD Ultra Limited Low
2013 Victory Cross Country Tour
2012 1700 Vulcan Voyager
2008 1600 Vulcan Nomad
1997 Vulcan 800 Classic

"Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional"

Custer 2009|Kalispell 2010|Cortez 2010|Crescent City 2011|Kanab 2012|Canmore 2012|Estes Park 2013|Orofino 2014|Lake Tahoe 2015|Red Lodge 2016

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 06-24-2009, 06:23 PM   #2
Mega-Contributor

To All Newbies

Well, there's always 2011 Chris. Maybe you'll be the lucky guy?
VBA #00105
H.O.G. #4250060

2011 H-D Ultra Limited 103ci

:: 2011 HD Electra Glide Ultra Limited w/Stage 1 ::

Rallies: Mesquite '08|Custer '09|Cortez '10|Crescent City '11|Kanab '12|Antlers '12|Estes Park '13|Antlers '13|Orofino '14|The Dalles '17

Old 07-08-2009, 11:56 PM   #3
Sr. Contributor

Send a message via AIM to AlabamaNomadRider Send a message via Yahoo to AlabamaNomadRider
To All Newbies

Thanks for the welcome. I am glad I joined and am looking forward to being a member.

Gene Cross, Jr.
Boaz, Alabama
KawaNOW/VBA #1181

Old 07-12-2009, 11:47 PM   #4
Top Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to rickyboy
To All Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netnorske
Wow...you take off for a week and come back to so many new members....how cool is that! As you probably know or have figured out, many of the KawaNOW faithful took a sojourn to Custer, SD this past week for the first National Rally. I can only say that it was a fabulous time and the folks there were a real pleasure to meet and hang out with.

This is a special group you have found here and trust me when I say that you will get out of it exactly what you put into it. There is much to learn here about our great machines and the folks who staff KawaNOW are all top shelf people! Make the effort to participate in the casual rides or regional rallies in your area. Meeting the people here makes being a part of KawaNOW even more enjoyable and brings everyone closer.

I'm so very glad I made the 1200 mile (one-way) ride to Custer. It was worth it even if only to smoke one of Trip's cigars (which of course I did.... ). Now every time I log in....it's not just a post I read. Having met a good number of these folks in person...it's like having a real conversation and I better understand their personalities and sense of humor. So welcome to each and every one of you...and make yourself right at home (so long as you buy the first round... ;))!

Damn, if only I could have won that new '09 Nomad that Trip gave away as a door prize..... ;) ::) !
+++++1 Kris, on the members and people of KawaNOW I was fortunate enough to meet at the rally in Custer.....incl. you Kris. I have also been away, at the cabin [no internet] for the past couple of weeks and was surprised at all the new members. That IS great. A big hello to all of you if I've missed welcoming.

Nomad'a What !
"rickyboy"

Richard Cole
Canada West Region
108 Mile Ranch, British Columbia
Canada
Vulcan Bagger Assoc. #00722
Black 2006 Nomad

https://cdn2.iconfinder.com/data/ico...Book_32x32.png

Old 07-18-2009, 10:11 PM   #5

To All Newbies

Really like what I have seen so far on this forum. People helping people instead of bashing them. I think I will really enjoy becoming a part of the KawaNow family. It seems like a great group of people all with the common interest of one GREAT BIKE!! Thanks to all of you that keep this forum and all the links running...

Eagleman
VBA# - 01172
2006 Vulcan Nomad Green/Silver

But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings like eagles:
they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint - Isaiah 40:31

Login or Register to Remove Ads