Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 12-02-2012, 10:48 AM   #1
VBA Founder

Two Points of Interest concerning the VBA... Please read

Point 1:
I receive emails constantly from guys that think they are a member of the VBA but have never registered as a member. That's because with the forum operating under an "open" format, anyone can register on the forum and become a part and not be a member of the VBA. Over time, some request a membership certificate so they can take advantage of discounts, but they don't realize they haven't registered.

If you are reading this and do not know what your membership number is... chances are, you're not a member. If you're not a member and would like to join, feel free to go to http://vulcanbagger.org/join.htm , and follow the instructions. There is no cost to join the VBA.

Point 2:
As time goes by, we all experience change in our lives. Sometimes, we change motorcycle brands. As much as we would love for you to hang with a Vulcan bagger, we realize that some will sell their Vulcan and go with another brand.

Here at the VBA, we have two types of memberships... Regular member (a member that owns and operates a Vulcan bagger) and an Enthusiast (a person that has owned a Vulcan bagger or will own a Vulcan bagger in the near future).

We're proud of the fact that even though you may not own a bagger, you can still be a member of the VBA for life as an Enthusiast. In order to keep my records up-to-date, I request that all who have made brand changes to please report it to me so that I can update your file.

If you have converted to a non Vulcan Bagger brand recently or if you can verify that someone else has, that has been been a regular member, please let me know by emailing me at robert@hilliard.ws. Feel free to open the latest membership file at http://www.vulcanbagger.org/pdf/vbamembers_sorted.pdf and check the status of your account. If changes are needed, please email me and let me know.

If, in the past you have registered as an Enthusiast and have purchased a Vulcan bagger, please let me know.

Your cooperation is appreciated.

Thanks,
Trip
Trip's Website

Custer 09, 18 / Maggie Valley 11 / Eureka Springs 09, 17 / Antlers 09, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18
Texas Hill Country / Deals Gap / Colorado / Wyoming / Montana / Utah / More trips for Trip

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Last edited by trip; 12-02-2012 at 10:53 AM.

Old 12-02-2012, 06:18 PM   #2

Thanks for the reminder. Email's on it's way!

Old 12-03-2012, 06:31 AM   #3

Im on the list and still have the nomad, all good here

Scott aka Farmer522
Southeast MO
VBA#01865
VROC #34433
VRA